The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Offseason is already more exciting than the season. That's always true for the Sixers, but now it's spreading.

PhillyPhreak54

Aldridge says Lakers offered 2 to Sac for 5 & 10

Lakers were then gonna offer one of those picks and 27/28 and a player to Indy for George

Vlade said no

phattymatty

what is happening this week?  the hawks must really hate howard. not surprising because he's a douche but this trade is terrible.

it's not even a salary dump. they get worse players, worse contracts and worse draft picks.

jesus dwight must be a real shtein to be around.

hunt

not nba but i didn't think it deserved it's own thread:

big3 starts this sunday.

QuoteBIG3 games will be played every Sunday in a different city, in a quadruple header at the same venue. Games will be presented the following night in primetime at 8 p.m. ET on FS1 in a thrilling "Monday Night Basketball" experience. The league championship will be played on Saturday, Aug. 26 and broadcast live on the FOX broadcast network at 4:30 p.m. ET.

Big 3 Rosters
Team   Coach   Players
3's Company   Allen Iverson   Allen Iverson (captain), DerMarr Johnson (co-captain), Andre Owens, Michael Sweetney, Ruben Patterson
3 Headed Monsters   Gary Payton   Rashard Lewis (captain), Jason Williams (co-captain), Kwame Brown, Eddie Basden, Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf
Ghost Ballers   George Gervin   Mike Bibby (captain), Ricky Davis (co-captain), Maurice Evans, Marcus Banks, Ivan Johnson
Killer 3s   Charles Oakley   Chauncey Billups (captain), Stephen Jackson (co-captain), Reggie Evans, Larry Hughes, Brian Cook
Power   Clyde Drexler   Corey Maggette (captain), Cuttino Mobley (co-captain), Jerome Williams, DeShawn Stevenson, Moochie Norris
Trilogy   Rick Mahorn   Kenyon Martin (captain), Al Harrington (co-captain), Rashad McCants, James White, Dion Glover
Tri-State   Julius Erving   Jermaine O'Neal (captain), Bonzi Wells (co-captain), Xavier Silas, Lee Nailon, Mike James
Ball Hogs   Rick Barry   Brian Scalabrine (captain), Josh Childress (co-captain), Derrick Byars, Rasual Butler, Ivan Johnson
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

hunt

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

i dont really have any interest but my cousin wrote and sold the insurance policy for the league and made a fat farging bonus off it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

will some of these guys make it through a single game ?

hunt

Quote from: smeags on June 21, 2017, 10:35:27 AM
:-D
i believe it's only halfcourt...3 on 3 with subs...and i think first team to 60 wins.  i'm assuming each basket will be 2 points & they'll have threes, but i haven't read that anywhere.  i have no idea how they'll handle fouls/free throws. 
my guess is that it will be a bunch of old, out of shape guys throwing up threes.

ice grillin you

no...none of them have played a single second of basketball since they retired
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Kwame Brown was a top 5 pick. That doesn't bode well. Also, Larry Hughes was drafted 14th. Lol

Here's their draft results. Scroll all the way down for full team rosters (5 players per team).

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2706914-big3-basketball-league-2017-draft-results-and-full-team-rosters

smeags

Quote from: hunt on June 21, 2017, 10:42:23 AM
:-D
i believe it's only halfcourt...3 on 3 with subs...and i think first team to 60 wins.  i'm assuming each basket will be 2 points & they'll have threes, but i haven't read that anywhere.  i have no idea how they'll handle fouls/free throws. 
my guess is that it will be a bunch of old, out of shape guys throwing up threes.

im excited already.

phattymatty

i will watch this over baseball for the next few months.

PhillyPhreak54

Ill watch it

cool to see some of those names...hadn't thought of some of them in years

phattymatty

i don't know why i can't stand josh jackson but i hope he goes to the celtics so I have a reason to not like him.