Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

if you like badketball it can't blow watching golden state

I could watch them (and do all year) up 100
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Fell asleep and just woke up to see them up 20. Wonder if they'll sustain or if Cleveland fights back next game

SD

I like competitive games unless it's a Philly team in which case a blowout is welcome

ice grillin you

totally understand just saying as purely a basketball junkue the warriors are a thing of beauty to where I don't even care about the score.....obviously tho I'd rather the series be as competitive as possible
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Wait forever to start and now have to wait until farging Sunday for gm2

How stupid is this? They don't even have to travel.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 01, 2017, 11:38:04 PM
Wait forever to start and now have to wait until farging Sunday for gm2

How stupid is this? They don't even have to travel.

tv tv tv
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

uhh yeah the end turned out different but the first 30 minutes of that game was farging amazing. it was like 9 all stars just getting the kinks out because they haven't run in a week. and then javale being awesome.

if anyone wants to give me good odds i will bet you money. cavs win in 6 or 7.

phattymatty

jesus i just read the last two pages and you should all stop watching basketball.

phattymatty

also its kinda hard to find good nba heads these days. made a bet with some random portland dude at the bar last year (which i won and then he actually paid out) and now he's been my basketball boyfriend for the last few months. pretty gay but he's a fun dude.

i have not slept since wednesday.

Diomedes

My 7 year old is starting at basketball and liking it.  First sport he's liked.  We've been working on chest and bounce passes.  He of course wants to shoot but he's starting to get that you gotta be a good passer to be a good player.

love it when the game backs up my coaching:

https://streamable.com/w40zg
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Dio is gonna have him shooting Rick Barry free throws

hbionic

Quote from: phattymatty on June 02, 2017, 07:09:47 AM
also its kinda hard to find good nba heads these days. made a bet with some random portland dude at the bar last year (which i won and then he actually paid out) and now he's been my basketball boyfriend for the last few months. pretty gay but he's a fun dude.

i have not slept since wednesday.

This is why Phatty is the best human on earth.

Uses basketball as an excuse to talk about his new bromance, and ends it with, "I have not slept since wednesday".

I love you bro montana!
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

Boooooring

I mean it's amazing how Durant is playing. He cannot miss. Curry is like that Magic and a Jer McDonalds commercial where they shot off the rafters...splash.

LeBron started aggressive and then kept letting Kyrie and other jack up shots in the second half. Kyrie with a brutal game.

PhillyPhreak54

And LeBron doesn't come out for a press conference

Bad look

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 04, 2017, 10:56:03 PM
And LeBron doesn't come out for a press conference

Bad look

Stop.  If this was AI, the general consensus among Philly fans would be that he's so emotionally invested in the game that he just couldn't do a presser.  And then they'd say something about how more players need to care about the game as much as he does. 

At this point in his career, short of turning into Grayson Allen on the court or Tiger Woods off of it, there's not much Bron can do to look bad.