The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Servants gotta stay with their massa's. 

Recognize.

MDS

the thing to watch is how the dubs deal with being the villains....draymond will love it and KD likely will not care....but steph and klay are sensitive little bitches and steve kerr wants to be everyones friend. the vitriol and hate theyre going to get is gonna be something else.

but theyre so good it wont matter until LEBRON saves the day
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on July 05, 2016, 11:21:33 AM
Servants gotta stay with their massa's. 

Recognize.

of course if he had stayed in okc and never won a title these same people would kill him the whole way for not being able to win the big one

Quote from: MDS on July 05, 2016, 11:23:13 AM
the thing to watch is how the dubs deal with being the villains....draymond will love it and KD likely will not care....but steph and klay are sensitive little bitches and steve kerr wants to be everyones friend. the vitriol and hate theyre going to get is gonna be something else.

that's definitely nba twitters take and its valid I guess ...I mean you don't follow up a nba title with a 73 win regular season into a second finals appearance by being bitches....imo that's been an overplayed narrative the last 24 hrs...

ill be watching to see how they perform without a bench or rim protection...don't get me wrong their death lineup was incredible and the new one is going to be even better...imagine all those open jumpers Harrison barnes missed in the finals now being taken by kd...but a large part of their success was the ability to just roll out that bench mob and mash people....and with no size they have zero rim protection now and rebounding may be a problem...wont matter in the regular season when they are scoring 200 pts a game but in the playoffs it will...which leads to the next most interesting thing to watch for next year...what ring chasing veterans do they acquire during the season to help these two areas
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

If KD plays like he did in the final three games of the WCF then it'll be like having Harry B on the squad again

They signed David west today too

Rome

D Wade is signing with da Bulls.

Wowsa.

PhillyPhreak54

That was mildly unexpected

Eagles_Legendz

Favorite non Sixer ever officially hung it up today.  Gonna miss you timmay.

PhillyPhreak54

Bravo NBA and Adam Silver

They yanked the all star game from Charlotte

Diomedes

I cheered when I read that, too.  Hey look, an org that has the balls to stand up to these mouth breathers, and the sense also to perceive that it's good for business to shun them.  NBA showing how its done.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

coach k a renowned republican probably pushed them over the edge when he came out and slammed the law

also not to take anything away from the nba they did a great thing but they were far from the first to cancel something....a few musicians cancelled shows and also ny state banned all public travel to north cackalacka
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

wanna see draymond's dick?

https://twitter.com/theballgod/status/759783200063234048

warning, this is a picture of his dick that he posted to snapchat or something i dont know, but its his dick
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

The farg is wrong with you?

PhillyPhreak54

lololol

He likes dick pics?

MDS