The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

Lebron is averaging 36, 12, and 8, 40%FG, 34%3pt FG

iggy really shutting him down
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

smeags

i'd like to see iggy win this too but cry me a river over sixers fans who were not giving him a collective hug every day while he was here.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

1 guy who's crying watched every game of the eddie jordan era and would buy into an administration of klan members

the other is j, who loves mcnabb and hates bernard hopkins

everyone else doesnt care care about andre igwoodala eggadala igwalda igadala dre dog
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Matt Barnes and mds homie Spencer Hawes going to Charlotte for Lance Stephenson

SunMo

really weird that you can make trades while the finals are still going on

ice grillin you

Quote from: SunMo on June 15, 2015, 03:45:43 PM

newsflash but iguodala doesnt cover him every possesion...i believe lebron is at 34% when guarded by iguodala

also lebron shot 49% from the field this year...56% in the finals last year and is a career 50% guy from the floor in the postseason

he also has been incredibly inefficient shooting in this series...taking 38 shots to get 36 pts...thats a joke....i could score 20 pts in an nba game if i got to take 35-40 shots

if i get bored maybe this week i will go back on the board and pull up a bunch of horrible comments made by everyone here about how iguodala was the worst thing since aids and me telling everyone hes the elite wing defender in the nba and would be the perfect third best player on a good team
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

ice grillin you

SunMo

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 16, 2015, 09:22:46 AM
Quote from: SunMo on June 15, 2015, 03:45:43 PM

newsflash but iguodala doesnt cover him every possesion...i believe lebron is at 34% when guarded by iguodala

also lebron shot 49% from the field this year...56% in the finals last year and is a career 50% guy from the floor in the postseason

he also has been incredibly inefficient shooting in this series...taking 38 shots to get 36 pts...thats a joke....i could score 20 pts in an nba game if i got to take 35-40 shots

if i get bored maybe this week i will go back on the board and pull up a bunch of horrible comments made by everyone here about how iguodala was the worst thing since aids and me telling everyone hes the elite wing defender in the nba and would be the perfect third best player on a good team

1st, you could never score 20 points in a NBA game, not with 30 shots, not with 100.

2nd, of course hes taking all the shots, he's supposed to give the ball to Shumpert or Smith?

3rd, it's a joke when Lebron scores 36 points on 38 shots but when AI does it he's a gawd

4th, you smell

hunt

iggy was miscast as a "go-to" player when he was on the sixers...and the fo overpaid him.  not his fault but when you're being paid like an all star but not playing like one, you're not going to be the most popular player around.  i was thrilled when they finally decided to go into rebuild mode by trading him.

the fact that he's finally found his niche as a 6 man/spot starter proves the "haters" right...dude is a role player, not a guy you build around.

he did get robbed in the slam dunk contest though.  :boom
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

ice grillin you

allen was 5'11 160 lbs and a pure scorer....he cant be compared to lebron in any way especially when it comes to efficiency

im not really sure what allen iverson has to do with iguodalas defense on lebron this series....iguodala has been fantastic on a guy who is basically unstoppable most of the time...this is fact no matter what allen iverson ever did in his career

smeags

Quote from: hunt on June 16, 2015, 09:48:42 AM
iggy was miscast as a "go-to" player when he was on the sixers...and the fo overpaid him.  not his fault but when you're being paid like an all star but not playing like one, you're not going to be the most popular player around.  i was thrilled when they finally decided to go into rebuild mode by trading him.

the fact that he's finally found his niche as a 6 man/spot starter proves the "haters" right...dude is a role player, not a guy you build around.

he did get robbed in the slam dunk contest though.  :boom

exactly, it's not his fault billy king offered him frachise player money. was iggy supposed to say no to that deal ? unfortunately that contract was the biggest reason iggy would get ranted on by fans.

but again

ice grillin you

Quote from: hunt on June 16, 2015, 09:48:42 AM
iggy was miscast as a "go-to" player when he was on the sixers...and the fo overpaid him.  not his fault but when you're being paid like an all star but not playing like one, you're not going to be the most popular player around.

nothing makes me more mad than fans who judge a player by his draft spot or his contract....its ignorance at its worst and annoys the shtein out of me...iguodala didnt get to choose where he was picked and he shouldnt be expected to turn down a contract offer because the fans think its too much...players should be judged by their game...period...iguodalas biggest problem imo wasnt the contract or the lottery pick statuys he held....it was that his best attribute was defense and 90% of fans have no clue how to recognize a great defender unless hes blocking a shot

ice grillin you

btw it should also be mentioned that he basically makes the same amount of money right per season now that he did after he signed his 80 mil dollar deal with the sixers

smeags