The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

I wonder why Lebron's old ass gets one less day of rest than everyone else who played yesterday.

phattymatty

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 23, 2021, 11:28:32 PM
Some good hoops today.

Glad to see the Knicks lose. But having the Garden going was nice. Even nicer that they took a dagger L with them on the subway on the way home.

Great seeing the Lakers lose. Hope Chris Paul is ok.

And this Memphis team is fun to watch. Keep the pressure on Utah and knock them off. Seeing their whack job fans lose would be nice too.

I feel like seeds 5-8 in the west could all win their series and none of them would be a super crazy upset.

ice grillin you

this is easily the best nba playoffs of my nba watching career...there's not a single series with a lock winner
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: phattymatty on May 24, 2021, 05:05:49 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 23, 2021, 11:28:32 PM
Some good hoops today.

Glad to see the Knicks lose. But having the Garden going was nice. Even nicer that they took a dagger L with them on the subway on the way home.

Great seeing the Lakers lose. Hope Chris Paul is ok.

And this Memphis team is fun to watch. Keep the pressure on Utah and knock them off. Seeing their whack job fans lose would be nice too.

I feel like seeds 5-8 in the west could all win their series and none of them would be a super crazy upset.

Yep.

It would be fun to see the Clips and Lakers eliminated. Jazz too.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 24, 2021, 05:08:38 PM
this is easily the best nba playoffs of my nba watching career...there's not a single series with a lock winner

sixers
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagles_Legendz

PhillyPhreak54

The Bucks are curb stomping the Heat.

Ya love to see it.

SD

ice grillin you

heat needed to steal game 1 and  should have...because they didn't it seems they quit

PhillyPhreak54

I guess I'm gonna have to stay up to watch and see if Lillard can keep this up

Holy smokes

phattymatty

I've always considered the bucks frauds - because they have been the last few years - but I'm a toss up between wanting to play the nets or bucks in the ECF. I might even be leaning towards the nets.

MDS

so phoenix has no crowd limit or mask mandate but the coaches and bench players have to wear one if they havent reached heard immunity?

i dont get any of this anyway lebitch should get swept
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

Julius randle thru a game and a half....woof

MDS

oh no. so sorry to see the knicks get swept and the ny media whores patting themselves on the back for how juiced the garden is