The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

We also can't get that big Serbian donkey to not take stupid shots and back to back charges.

He let the Lakers get back in this. Let someone else shoot, Jokic.

Don Ho

Bronny Sr. no gas left in the second half. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

What a shot by Jokic

And now White Mike Reaves goes bang

Come on Denver

PhillyPhreak54

And then they have a possession like that

Good grief

MDS

legit do not care about this game but now pushing for the lakers out of spite for j's weird rooting interests
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I thank you for your support.

I also may have a few bucks on the Nuggets. But also I am sick of the Lakers.

PhillyPhreak54

Another crummy possession by the Nuggets

Waiting for the walk off Lakers three now

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

congrats on the $25 hit, bud

2 sweeps and a underwhelming denver/miami finals. not good!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Lebron's entire team was wide open that last possession.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 22, 2023, 11:13:33 PMAnother crummy possession by the Nuggets

Waiting for the walk off Lakers three now

WTF was Murray thinking? That was an awful possession. 

Don Ho

Hoping C's get swept tomorrow. Watching that Bahstan chowdah head fan base cry in their Sam Adams will be beautiful.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on May 22, 2023, 11:16:36 PMcongrats on the $25 hit, bud

2 sweeps and a underwhelming denver/miami finals. not good!

Lol the Nuggets this series paid for the Labor Day Cancun trip

MDS

espn is just utter trash

first off they take a commercial after the timeout with 4 seconds left...just totally miss a chance to build up drama for the final shot and discuss strategy in order to squeeze in a few more ads. then they dont even send anyone to LA so theyre doing the whole thing from the studio. feels like a regular season game. tnt has their people there, having ernie/chuck/shaq/kenny postgame from the site gives it a bigger feel.

espn has had the nba for how long and theyve never build up any kind of authoritative voices. the game ends and they go to some guy ive never heard of doing highlights to a game we all watched, some boring press conferences and tim farging legler. who is this for? who watches this? 

its a full on late stage capatalism decision...think youre saving money by not producing a studio show on the road and instead dish out millions (to pat macafee) and billions (to the nba for their new contract in a few years). greed will be the death of man.

PhillyPhreak54

Yep. Agree with all.

ESPN has struggled with their NBA coverage for awhile now. They can't get a studio show crew together for shtein. Granted no one can replicate the TNT greatness but still - having Mike Greenberg lead your coverage is bad.

Breen/Jackson/Van Gundy are very good - but yes please let them do their job. Down 2 with 4 seconds left and we're getting a commercial? Not ideal.