The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

is he though?  dude has been washed for 3 years. 

this must be a doc thing.  this person only role will be to rim run and catch some lobs from harden, anything else is a bonus.  bball Paul should take those 10-12 minutes but doc needs an old head because he's stuck in his ways.

ice grillin you

He's light years better than millsap...your 2C can't be 6'7
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

well yeah but bball Paul and/or Bassey should be getting some run with harden. Jordan can literally not move anymore have you seen him in the last 2 years.

ice grillin you

Reed and bassey are absolute garbage as far as postseason basketball goes...if either of them gets a single real minute in a playoff series something went terribly haywire

phattymatty

there is literally nothing that Jordan can do right now better than either of those two - but yes you're right if any of them are getting big minutes it doesn't matter.

phattymatty

the main reason I hate this, other than my love for bball Paul, is that Jordan is a doc guy so he'll definitely get many more minutes than he should.

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on March 01, 2022, 09:46:14 AM
is he though?  dude has been washed for 3 years. 

this must be a doc thing.  this person only role will be to rim run and catch some lobs from harden, anything else is a bonus.  bball Paul should take those 10-12 minutes but doc needs an old head because he's stuck in his ways.

If he got regular minutes he'd still be a double digit rebound guy. Wcs shouldn't be on an nba team and I like Reed/Bassey but come playoff time their asses will be planted on the bench. They need a veteran big man who can get boards when Jo's on the bench.

phattymatty

I guess things are going well right now if this is the only thing I have to argue about. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on March 01, 2022, 10:31:43 AM
the main reason I hate this, other than my love for bball Paul, is that Jordan is a doc guy so he'll definitely get many more minutes than he should.

Doc is trash so anything is possible when it comes to rotations but Jordan is almost impossible to farg up because he literally will only play for jo...he will get 9-11 minutes a game in the playoffs to spell the big guy...there is literally no other scenario where he would come in

phattymatty

sauce Castillo with 57 last night.

sign sauce.  waive kork.  championship.

phattymatty

When did JJ start doing games? He's good

PhillyPhreak54

Not a very good start

MDS

nobody falls for the okie doke more often than my man j
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

Harden has made everyone better. Except tobi. But even he is doing the hustle role player stuff they need from him. Maxey is filthy now.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I hate the slow starts but if they're gonna be a second half team then so be it. Just keep winning