phattymatty

you are watching the sixers future.

ice grillin you

jalens hip hop references are amazing
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

nba record holder for most consecutive 3s - shake milton.

ice grillin you

furkan guarding pg is awesome
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

good effort i guess
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

76ers on the road:

Don Ho

There is a term much deeper than bitch slapped, whatever that is that's what just happened to the Sixers in the last five minutes. 

Ass raped?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

first quarter was fun.

Geowhizzer

Even Alaa can't take this dreck anymore.

MDS

serena doing color is an all time low for a franchise than had eric snow fall asleep during a game one time
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

she did one earlier this year and ishe has not gotten any better.

it's possible that shake is in the starting lineup come playoffs, even if ben and jo are both back.

SD

Quote from: MDS on March 05, 2020, 10:24:55 PM
serena doing color is an all time low for a franchise than had eric snow fall asleep during a game one time

Brutal

phattymatty

Lotta lesbians on the sac kiss cam very progressive I like it.

phattymatty

If these three being out makes the role players learn how to shoot and play confident, could be a nice silver lining to the last few weeks.

Also big al was +40.

Geowhizzer

Two minutes in, it was Al Horford 7, Golden State 0.