Holy Crap, They Suck: Phillies 2015

Started by MDS, April 05, 2015, 12:11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

http://www.crossingbroad.com/2015/04/three-more-reasons-why-jonathan-papelbon-is-awesome-and-or-a-huge-jerk.html

Quote"Gonna see some shtein explode this year, brother. farg off, Salisbury. Go back to your dick-sucking hole... farg... you're standing in my face."

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 09, 2015, 12:32:44 PM
http://www.crossingbroad.com/2015/04/three-more-reasons-why-jonathan-papelbon-is-awesome-and-or-a-huge-jerk.html

Quote"Gonna see some shtein explode this year, brother. farg off, Salisbury. Go back to your dick-sucking hole... farg... you're standing in my face."

Still a huge jerk, but I don' t think saying the shtein he said to the Herald is bad either. If that's how he feels, I appreciate him admitting it instead of pretending that we don't already know. He's a piece of shtein for having the attitude, not for speaking the truth.

smeags

well maybe if one of his teammates showed him where to get good fried chicken for the clubhouse he'd feel like a phillie.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Munson

Got front row tickets for free tonight. Not sure what line we're on (assuming it's one of the lines and not in the OF). Look for the goon with the beard and the old school eagles black and green knit poof ball hat.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

QuoteAfter getting Hanley Ramirez to fly out a cold miserable night knocked down Hanley Ramirez's sure-fire, go-ahead grand slam to end the eighth inning, Papelbon gave the Red Sox dugout his trademarked crotch grab. Not tonight, boys

HA!  Get that clown out of here. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

The game was supposed to be on "regional coverage" on MLB.  Instead they have Padres/Giants.

MDS

for some reason thats what they label their games....its very misleading

there is a main game (pads/giants) and a game that you get if you live in the home market of teams in the main game (phils/sox).
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Right behind the Phillies dugout, probably on camera every time there's a lefty up to bat. Nice seats.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Find Amaro and shtein on him

Give TMac the finger

Hold up a sign - you have time to make one - that says "lil guy luvs igy" and the number 80

SD

Maybe I missed it or just forgot but what's with the throwback caps

ice grillin you

i havent heard this but sox and phils played in the 1915 ws....im sure thats why

so dumb to do hats but not uniforms....if you are gonna do it do it right
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 09, 2015, 09:01:02 PM
i havent heard this but sox and phils played in the 1915 ws....im sure thats why

That's pretty cool then and I agree do the whole uniform or don't do anything at all.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 09, 2015, 09:01:02 PM

Not only that but if you do a throwback uni you have to have batting helmets and shoes match too

When the Phils do the baby blues and have the current batting helmets and cleats it's awful

Don Ho

No matter WTF they're pulling out of their ass to celebrate the caps are hideous.  I usually love throwback stuff.  These are awful.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.