2010 College Football Thread

Started by ice grillin you, April 15, 2010, 03:00:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

im all for it, actually

the only way temple can get into a bcs conference is if there is a massive shakeup and we fall ass backwards into a 16 team acc or something. our ad is a drunk and our football program is....yea. not a great resume but if a bunch of crazy stuff goes down it might just happen without anyone at temple being able to farg it up.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

Quote from: Die-Hard on May 12, 2010, 02:49:24 PM
As proud as I am of the steps the program has taken over the last 5 years, you've gotta remember where they came from. This is a team that won 1 or 2 games a year, year after year until Schiano came over from Miami..They lost to New Hampshire and Buffalo at home during his first year, not to mention losing 80-7 to WVU, among a bevy of other embarrassing loses to schools who shouldnt have even had enough students to field teams. To get an invite to the Big 10 only 5 years after the schools first bowl appearance in 30 years is something no one affiliated with RU thought would ever happen, and an opportunity they must and will jump on.

would make for some fiesty tailgate discussions about upcoming RU vs PSU games.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SunMo

espn saying nebraska to the Big 10 is a done deal
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

Quote from: smeags on May 12, 2010, 03:54:32 PM
would make for some fiesty tailgate discussions about upcoming RU vs PSU games.

lol

PoopyfaceMcGee

Just testing it out:

Nuck Febraska!

Nah.

Rome

DH

USC gets 2 year postseason ban. Good..lane kiffin pisses me off.

phillymic2000

Quote from: SunMo on June 09, 2010, 06:06:26 PM
espn saying nebraska to the Big 10 is a done deal

fuuck Nebraska!!!!!!111

ireally dont care aboiurt Nebraskja

Rome

USC gets a two year ban and douchebag Pete Carroll gets the Seahawks.

USC wins.

Don Ho

Kiffen and the boys open here in August.  I hope the Aloha Stadium crowd heckles the shtein out of him but unfortunately 3/4 of the crowd will be Trojan fans.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Masoli, farging genius.  What a fall from Pac 10 Champs, Rose Bowl, Hiesman hopeful to shtein.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/campusrivalry/post/2010/06/oregon-kicks-qb-jeremiah-masoli-off-team-after-second-arrest/1
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Colorado to PAC-10 - done
Nebraska to Big Ten - done

Okla, Okla St, Texas, Texas Tech, Texas A&M to PAC-10 - rumor
Texas and Texas A&M to Big Ten - new rumor

Texas dun gunna kick mah Penn State boyz azzes.

The BIGSTUD

Anything that makes PSU look as pathetic as they are is good enough for me. It's a second rate university for people not smart enough to make it into Penn, Temple, and Nova and they never have any legit competition in that conference. I hope Texas comes in and they hover around .500 for the foreseeable future until they get a real coach in there with fresh ideas.

lol, I can't wait to see Paterno's little option offense against Texas.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

SD

Quote from: King Cole on June 10, 2010, 06:18:50 PM
It's a second rate university for people not smart enough to make it into Penn, Temple, and Nova

lol

your dumbest post ever

The BIGSTUD

Temple is better academically than PSU on almost every level. Temple also has better programs in pretty much every field.

If you don't believe me, look it up.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.