hottest female athlete thread

Started by ice grillin you, May 07, 2007, 10:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

During his rookie year.  Heard that shtein on PTI.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

phattymatty

this is just so everyone can see how hot the local sports anchor here is.

http://video.nbc4.com/player/?id=104584

ice grillin you

Former Unofficial Allison Stokke Fan Page
Home
Contact

Farewell
Sorry for having contributed to the unwanted attention, Allison.  We think you're a phenomenal athlete and wish you the best of luck in your academic and athletic endeavors
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Father Demon

Quote from: phattymatty on May 29, 2007, 07:31:31 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/05/28/AR2007052801370.html

This quote from that article has to be creepier then almost anything else written about her.

At 5 feet 7, Stokke has smooth, olive-colored skin and toned muscles. In the photo, her vaulting pole rests on her right shoulder. Her right hand appears to be adjusting the elastic band on her ponytail. Her spandex uniform -- black shorts and a white tank top that are standard for a track athlete -- reveals a bare midriff.

"oh no..  I'm hot, and people are calling me hot!!"
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Father Demon on May 29, 2007, 08:37:23 PM
Quote from: phattymatty on May 29, 2007, 07:31:31 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/05/28/AR2007052801370.html

This quote from that article has to be creepier then almost anything else written about her.

At 5 feet 7, Stokke has smooth, olive-colored skin and toned muscles. In the photo, her vaulting pole rests on her right shoulder. Her right hand appears to be adjusting the elastic band on her ponytail. Her spandex uniform -- black shorts and a white tank top that are standard for a track athlete -- reveals a bare midriff.

"oh no..  I'm hot, and people are calling me hot!!"

I was thinking the same thing when I read the article.

IGY's going to get us all investigated.

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

Sgt PSN

Are you implying that Greg Monroe is a hot female athlete? 

phattymatty

Ana Ivanovic smokes all these chicks.  she gets hot every tournament i see her in.

i'm not near a tv at the moment but she's playing venus right now.

Cerevant

For those who didn't catch it - Stokke's father was all indignant about his daughter being a sex object, but defended a cop who jerked off on a stripper during a traffic stop:
Quote"She got what she wanted," Al Stokke said, of the stripper. "She's an overtly sexual person."
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

Feva

Here's the pic from the link.  Might as well post it and oogle her some more.

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

NGM

Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

ice grillin you

X+Games+Preview+hQ3KSmltBH6m.jpg[/img]

PoopyfaceMcGee