Your 2012 Philadelphia 76ers Offseason Thread

Started by ice grillin you, June 24, 2012, 02:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quotefew things happening today that i think are interesting.

We are meeting with Jeremy Lamb(wasnt told workout, was told meeting) and we are still talking aggressively with GSW but are looking for a third team to trade Richard Jefferson or Biedrins too to maybe do a three way deal for #7.

also told if we dont trade iguodala tonight...we would aggressively pursue an iguodala for gasol, jefferson or josh smith after draft.

SD

Quotewe offered iguodala, thad and both our 2nds for marvin williams and josh smith

atlanta talking to many teams

Big time pass

ice grillin you

i heard WE offered iguodala thad erkel and two 1's for dwight howard

orl considering but fielding many offers
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

MDS

i would give them 18 1's for dwight

if you have a chance to get one of the 5 best players in the world you do it. even if hes a massive funhole.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on June 27, 2012, 09:01:08 PM
i would give them 18 1's for dwight

if you have a chance to get one of the 5 best players in the world you do it. even if hes a massive funhole.

How many of the top 5 aren't?

phattymatty

anyone want to start a pool for tonight? 5 or 10 bucks, you pick one guy, pot goes to winner?

may only make it a 4-5 person pool but i haven't gambled in almost a week.

phattymatty

Quote from: SD on June 27, 2012, 08:57:00 PM
Quotewe offered iguodala, thad and both our 2nds for marvin williams and josh smith

atlanta talking to many teams

Big time pass

don't love that trade but it's not crazy horrible...i love josh smith but marvin williams can eat a fleshpop. and i have no problem with thad being involved in a trade, don't think he's ever going to be more than the no-look-360-shot-spaz in the lane with the occasional good game. i'd actually much rather keep ET than thad, and I don't love ET either.

plus i'm really excited about the draft tonight, even the 2 second rounders, think they can get some solid pieces late assuming there is no trade.

someone like jae crowder would be a good fit in the second round, defense rebounding and hustle, something they need so bad. even henry sims from gtown, kind of still soft batch at the momemt but very similar to roy hibbert when he came out and he's turned out pretty well.

BigEd76

Perry Jones was red-flagged for a knee issue, so they might pass on him too.  Sorta hoping Drummond falls into the lower half of the lottery, but I'm expecting them to stay at #15.  Can't believe Drummond's FT% is like 20%.  Even Shaq thinks that's hilarious...

SunMo

i'd have to think about that deal.  wade is getting older
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

Rumors that they might take that goofball look test fail Meyers Leonard from Illinois.

Do not want.

ice grillin you

leonard is a spencer hawes clone...no thanks

i want jeremy lamb at this point...or marquis teague

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.