Arrested - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, May 03, 2023, 05:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

The dumbshtein little brother of Mahomes

https://twitter.com/kctv5/status/1653854036343259138 46&t=Uib2YOn6CJgx-z2RaE9o7Q

Diomedes

Jack Jones facing multiple charges for trying to get two firearms (at least one of them loaded) and illegal accessories through Logan airport, as a carry on...lol  He had a high-capacity magazine possession of which carries a minimum mandatory sentence of 2.5 years on it...

Same guy who had this advice for Ja

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Kamara suspended 3 games for being a thug
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 03, 2021, 01:57:27 PMRuggs was going 156 mph. That's on a surface street, in a residential and commercial area.

There's driving drunk, and then there's whatever that was. Think he'll be doing every day of that two year minimum. Going to take a good lawyer to keep it at two. He's finished.

Got three to ten years. The deal floating around since May is official now. My understanding is the three is the absolute minimum he can serve; he's not eligible for parole from Nevada state prison before then.

PhillyPhreak54

Seems a bit light for killing someone.

Diomedes

It does.  Particularly without any facts, which I lack.

The more galling injustice is that in the same situation but without the big money lawyer, he's doing far more time.

PhillyPhreak54

No doubt. Any of us do that and we're taking the long ride.

Diomedes

QB Eagles

I totally forgot he had been an Eagle and it was just last year.

Geowhizzer

QB Eagles

Authorities searched Monday for a former NFL player after his 73-year-old mother's body was found near a creek behind her suburban Chicago home.

Relatives told officers Saturday in Maywood that they could not find Sergio Brown, 35, or Myrtle Brown, police said.

Officers found Myrtle Brown's body, and a medical examiner determined Sunday that she had been injured during an assault.

Sergio Brown played defensive back from 2010 through 2016 with the New England Patriots, Indianapolis Colts, Jacksonville Jaguars and Buffalo Bills.

PhillyPhreak54

In addition to the Justyn Ross lockup

Chris Olave was arrested for reckless operation of a motor vehicle tonight. He was traveling 35 mph over the posted speed limit. He did not resist and was cooperative with law enforcement.

QB Eagles

If it was 100 in a 65, whatever. I probably did that on the Blue Route at 2am when I was his age. But it looks like it was 70mph in a 35mph dense residential neighborhood along Lake Pontchartrain. Probably good to get that nipped in the bud before he goes full Ruggs.

Diomedes

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 23, 2023, 11:18:11 PMChris Olave was arrested for reckless operation of a motor vehicle tonight. He was traveling 35 mph over the posted speed limit. He did not resist and was cooperative with law enforcement.

Fellow Saints WR Michael Thomas arrested in the same town for throwing a brick at construction vehicles parked in front of his house, and shoving a construction dude who filmed it.