The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

you are one of the top 10 dumbest people i have ever farging seen
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

reese125

Chris Broussard of ESPN reporting trade between Phoenix and Cavs heating up

Shaq for Ben Wallace and Sasha Pavolic

Sgt PSN

cleveland needs to do something to strengthen their interior.  they could also use some help at pg too imo.  mo williams all but disappeared in the conf finals.  he's old, but it might not be a bad idea for them to make a run at jason kidd.....even if it's just to back williams up.  the cavs really don't have any veteran leadership on their roster so if they're able to pull of a trade for shaq and then add a veteran at the point, it might make them scary good......for 1 year.   

QB Eagles

I thought Shaq had some kind of clause in his contract that prevents trades to any city that experiences winter.

MDS

so shaq will love it in cleveland when lebron is in new york
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

lebron = mcnabb

if cleveland goes out and gets him a solid supporting cast that can play tough in the postseason, then i think he'll stay.

BigEd76

Both Shaq and LeBron are FAs after next season

BigEd76

Sidney and Kobe winning titles on back-to-back nights.  Fun.

Rome

The biggest icehole in sports wins a title and then a convicted rapist wins the next night.

Awesome.

BigEd76

Shaq on Twitter:

QuoteCongratualtions kobe, u deserve it. You played great . Enjoy it my man enjoy it. And I know what yur sayin rt now "Shaq how my ass taste "

ha

hbionic

One of the greatest things to happen as a result of the championship was the Lakers commercial basically asking Lakers fans not to riot.

Nice job Lakers. Gasol grew a pair this series. Howard got shut down this series.

Next!  ;D

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Rome on June 14, 2009, 10:51:03 PM
The biggest icehole in sports wins a title and then a convicted rapist wins the next night.

Awesome.

who is the convicted rapist? 

glad to see kobe get one on his own to quiet the critics.  of course, they'll probably say that he couldn't have done it without gasol or something just as stupid. 

Sgt PSN

Quote from: hbionic on June 14, 2009, 11:52:04 PM
One of the greatest things to happen as a result of the championship was the Lakers commercial basically asking Lakers fans not to riot.

fail

hbionic

They should have been shot.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

BigEd76

Richard Jefferson to the Spurs for Bruce Bowen, Kurt Thomas and Fabricio Oberto