Woof

PhillyPhreak54

Off to a good start.

Putrid offense and a punt return TD for Carolina

Diomedes

Hubbard on my bench.
Theilen started by my opponent.

that's the extent of my interest in this affair
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

No offensive player in this shteinshow is worth starting.

PhillyPhreak54

Just an awful product

And Reich decided to run the kicker out for a 59yd FG rather than go for it

MDS

bryce young stinks...frank has lost it

bad times in carolina. theyve got 2 years of this before they can reset. woof.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Some teams have to suck.  Carolina fits the bill nicely. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Which QB lands with the Pats? Because Mac Jones stinks

MDS

lamar still gonna lamar....whats up dio

j's texans have arrived and 20ish people go bye bye in the pool
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

The Giants are beyond terrible.  They are excruciatingly boring to watch.  Ugh. 

Rome

Also - if you ever see a Dallas fan complain about the officiating, show them the tape of this game and then tell them to shut their cum dumpsters. 

Don Ho

New York Football Giants may want to suspend football operations for the remainder of the season. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

So much fun to cheer against the Cardinals.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Cards and that midget Murray screwed me today. I hate that guy.

The Josh Dobbs and CJ Stroud performances continue to impress. And have to throw in Cleveland as well for knocking odd Balty.

PhillyPhreak54

Buffalo: please take this game!

Denver: farg you we don't want it!

Four Bills turnovers and Denver has six points off of them