2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Seabiscuit36

Seth Everett on WIP said MLB officials told him that there is no way they call the game. If they stop play, it will either be the longest delay in history or they'd resume it at another day.
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Rome

Quote from: Don Ho on October 27, 2008, 10:31:04 PM
Rome,

How long is the delay with mlb.com?  I have it as well but last week it was almost a 60 second delay.

At least.  I have DVR so I just pause the video until the audio feed catches up.  I shut it off, though, because it was annoying me.

PhillyPhreak54

Joe Buck is so in the bag for TB its ridiculous.

"If I'm Joe Maddon I go out there..."

STFU.

Now we have a farging tie game.

Can someone PLEASE get a run in?!?!?!

This is ridiculous

QB Eagles

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on October 27, 2008, 10:40:36 PM
Seth Everett on WIP said MLB officials told him that there is no way they call the game. If they stop play, it will either be the longest delay in history or they'd resume it at another day.

Yeah, that's obvious. The question is whether they stop the game here and resume it later or tomorrow. If they don't stop it now, they probably won't stop it ever.

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

Unmotherfarging believable.  They wait until Tampa ties it up and then they go into a rain delay.

It might be the worst disgrace in the history of sports. 

LBIggle

QB Eagles

Tuesday Night: A chance of showers, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Breezy, with a west wind between 15 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. West wind between 6 and 9 mph.

QB Eagles

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

QB Eagles

LBIggle

the worst part about this whole abortion is losing our ace.