2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on October 23, 2008, 10:57:52 PM
oh but let's not worry as they're coming home where all is well :paranoid

With an ace like Moyer coming up, no way the Phils drop Game 3.

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 23, 2008, 10:58:42 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on October 23, 2008, 10:57:52 PM
oh but let's not worry as they're coming home where all is well :paranoid

With an ace like Moyer coming up, no way the Phils drop Game 3.

suddenly i think i have plans this weekend.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Myers pitched better than the four runs would indicate. Too bad he got some bad breaks on defense and no offensive support at all.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 23, 2008, 11:10:20 PM
Myers pitched better than the four runs would indicate. Too bad he got some bad breaks on defense and no offensive support at all.

could not agree with you more.  he pitched a good game but a farg up by werth and a zesty call by that ugly mutha ump cost him a few runs.  offense, ah no coment.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Is it possible to nuke Tampa fans?

Singing "goodbye"?

Please.

WTG Eric Beardlett.

PhillyPhreak54

I feel a 3R HR coming in the top of the 9th.

Come to daddy, baby.

Don Ho

nuke that kid that just showed the "shaka" sign.  little prick.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

QB Eagles

Don Ho

MDS

rollins needs to walk to first and sell that better. farging idiot.

Don Ho