2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

PoopyfaceMcGee

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

MDS

philly ratings

eagles- 674,000
phils- 410,000

considering phils were on cable, it's pretty much what you expect. id submit most people went to a bar or hooked up two tvs in one area or relentlessly flipped and i have no clue how ratings tabulate when people only stay on the channel for a few minutes.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

how do those total numbers translate into share %'s

and how are two of the top five markets in the country including the #2 market not the primetime game friday...are the red sox really that big around the country that they get top billin even playing against trash like tampa...its sickening

something needs to be done about the red sox...something bad
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Wingspan

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 07, 2008, 08:24:35 AM
and how are two of the top five markets in the country including the #2 market not the primetime game friday...are the red sox really that big around the country that they get top billin even playing against trash like tampa...its sickening

I hate the playoff scheduling.

However, it's flipped on monday with the Phils/Dodgers game at 8 and the Sawkx/Rays at 4:30.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

MDS

there are 3 days set with 2 lcs games on the same day.

2 of those phils have 800 game.

im guessing friday is to give tbs a boost for alcs game 1 by putting it in primetime. its probably in their contract or something. silly idea from mlb, just put the two at the same time.

on the bright side, its 435 not 400, so when my flight gets into lansing around 600, ill still be able to catch the last half of the game.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

phils have one game that doesn't start at 8:22.  it just happens to be the one on friday.  big whoop.

PhillyPhreak54

Seems like despite Vegas favoring the Phils, as far as media and fans are concerned the Dodgers are going to walk.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

His girlfriend is hot. She's from Queens and used to work in Shea. She lives in Venezuela now and visits him three times a week and brings him food, Hoyda (gets conjugal visits) and laundry.

He's got AC, internet and satellite TV in his cell. He also owns and operates a restaurant within the prison. He is appealing the sentence and hopes to get out soon. But those prisons are so violent that no guards go inside. They only patrol the perimeter.

This E:60 show is so cheesy. The whole black and white discussion setting after stories is stupid. With all involved acting like they care and they take notes. Please.

MDS

King - Game 1 (Lowe)
Wife Beater - Game 2 (Billingsly)
Geezer - Game 3 (Jap)
Fatty - Game 4 (Maddux?)