2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PoopyfaceMcGee

The Phillies won the first game that Kendrick started and he looked slightly less brutal than Moyer.  Mission accomplished.

ice grillin you

sissy make you look funny while stealing money from phreak

SD_Eagle5

PoopyfaceMcGee

It's weird that Pat Burrell always seems to be doing well when the team is losing and vice versa.

Wingspan

Quote from: FastFreddie on April 07, 2008, 12:46:04 PM
It's weird that Pat Burrell always seems to be doing well when the team is losing and vice versa.

That's not actually true at all. But ok.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

ice grillin you

yeah burell basically kept them alive in the second half last year while utley was out and was their second half mvp

SD_Eagle5

He changed his stance. His weight is shifted more to his back leg which has made his swing more level. His old stance was stiff as a board straight which would make his swing go everywhere.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Naturally, the Phillies wouldn't dare go to the top of the 2nd with that 3-run lead.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD_Eagle on April 07, 2008, 12:52:38 PM

He changed his stance. His weight is shifted more to his back leg which has made his swing more level. His old stance was stiff as a board straight which would make his swing go everywhere.

sonnets for a summer game....with its theme of rebirth...its strong symbols and imagery...the emerald chessboard is without a doubt our most literary of sports

MDS

shut up, tubby.

why the hell is there a 1230 game on a monday?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Wingspan

Quote from: FastFreddie on April 07, 2008, 12:55:50 PM
Naturally, the Phillies wouldn't dare go to the top of the 2nd with that 3-run lead.

Your baseball insight is top notch.
Connection Problems

ice grillin you