2018 College Football

Started by Geowhizzer, August 01, 2018, 09:11:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Wash and Cal just starting after weather delay. Nice.

USC vs Stanford was good for the 1H and then USC opened up a can

Minny with a wild TD to tie it so OT for them and Fresno

Welcome back CFB

Don Ho

Cal/Washington turning into a great game at 4:00 AM EST
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Some descent football today, well exciting anyway
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Got a couple hour nap in and woke up in time to see Cal finish off the Huskies

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on September 14, 2019, 03:48:59 PM
pitt sucks swamp ass

Penn State isn't much better.  Clifford hasn't been good.

MDS

the decision to kick a 19 yard fg down 7 with 5 minutes left is beyond my ability to understand white men
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

UCF is breaking it off in Stanford

SoCar scores on a fake FG and it's called back on a dumb hold. Bama goes 81 a few plays later.

GaTech lost to The Citadel lolol

Illinois losing to Easter Mich was a bad loss. So was Colorado losing to Air Force.

Love seeing K-State play well. West Virginia as well.

MDS

what a weekend for former temple coaches

first addazio gets ass rammed by KANSAS at home, now this

PhillyPhreak54

SoCar has a shot to pull this upset

PhillyPhreak54

Nvm they got jobbed on that call. Should've scored or at least been replayed

Rome

Tiger Woods is on the Stanford sideline decked out in Cardinal gear.  His hot piece girl is in UCF head to toe. 

He cheated on his supermodel wife with a waitress from Perkins Pancake House for far less, honey.  Just sayin'...

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Wanna see Kentucky put it on Florida

PhillyPhreak54