Week Five -2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 05, 2023, 05:46:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

We are treated to the fantastic Bears vs Commies matchup tonight. Judging by Uncle Al's excitement when reading the promo last week he could be extra salty tonight.

With that said - Go Bears.

PhillyPhreak54

Good start.

57yd to Moore

Let's gets a TD Chicago

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Commies are playing like shtein. It's beautiful.

10-0 and the Bears are driving

PhillyPhreak54

17-0 ass whippin in progress

PhillyPhreak54

Our old friend TJ Edwards just missed the easiest INT of his life

Sheesh

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

Glad I'm not facing someone with Justin Feilds this week, Jesus Christ.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

I did last week and lost.

PhillyPhreak54

Commies woke up out of the half.

If the Bears blow another big lead Eberflus isn't on the plane back to Chicago.

MDS

i wonder how many took wash in the bullet

i was really close but the line movement + wonky thursday game had me stay away. phew.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I bet the Bears and started to wonder if I'd lose sheesh

Thankfully they didn't get that two there

Don Ho

And the birds almost lost to this POS team?  Although I dig the all blacks.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

And that'll do it.

DJ Moore killed them. And if not for the phantom step out of bounds that the dipshteins at Amazon never gave a replay for he'd have four TDs and over 300 probably.