The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I read that ISIS is apparently going to go, or try to, do something similar in Russia.

Yeah piss off the Russians even more after the plane crash...I don't think the Russians give a farg in the sense of who or what they bomb. So they'd be playing with fire on that one

Rome

I told you guys the gloves were coming off.  Those animals want all out war and with everyone.  This is the beginning of the end for the species on this rock. 

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Rome on November 16, 2015, 12:36:05 PM
I've just about given up on humanity.

I've been on this board for over 10 years.  Which is still less than most of you.

If that didn't make you give up on humanity, I don't know what will...

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Gotta love Barry refering to ISIS as Daesh!   :-D

and this:

QuoteHacker group Anonymous have declared war against ISIS after the attacks in Paris on Friday night.
Posting a video on YouTube, the group said it would use its knowledge to "unite humanity" and warned the terrorists to "expect us".
Behind their signature mask, a spokesperson speaking in French said: "Anonymous from all over the world will hunt you down.
"You should know that we will find you and we will not let you go.
"We will launch the biggest operation ever against you.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

That's cute.  What the neckbeards gonna do when Daesh start beheading a child a day until the pesky hackers leave their facebook pages alone?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

They're going to do that anyway.  Anonymous is at least doing something.

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: Rome on November 16, 2015, 05:56:25 PM
I told you guys the gloves were coming off.  Those animals want all out war and with everyone.  This is the beginning of the end for the species on this rock.

Damned if you do, and damned if you don't at this point.

They want us all to pay them a visit at their place. Gonna be one helluva barbecue.

Diomedes

Quote from: Rome on November 17, 2015, 07:25:39 AM
They're going to do that anyway.  Anonymous is at least doing something.

Post a video per day of a beheading until Anonymous stands down....over under on the vigilantes knucklng under is three days and I will take the under.   They tried this with the cartels and it didn't go so great.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Butchers Bill

I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

Sgt PSN

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

theres no fuel to the fire of a democratic country that prides itself on its freedom to outright deny refugees because of their religion

christ even farging france is still going to accept 30,000 of them and they just got attacked
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Carson is right about one thing... This country is like Nazi Germany only because of scum like him and the rest of the disgustingly ignorant racist mouthbreathers who live here. 

Ugh...  I don't even want to argue with people about this anymore.  Just live like the scared ignorant fargfaces you are and leave me and mine alone.