Phillies season 9

Started by MURP, September 14, 2005, 09:17:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

Quote from: MDS on September 23, 2005, 09:07:22 PM
Idiot move using an effective reliever like Fultz for 1/3 of an inning. Madson has sucked, appears he's getting two. Urbina obviously is okay, but Wags has worked 3 days in a row. I would've made him unavailable today, make Urbina the closer.

WTF? Wags only threw like 12 or so pitches in one of those games. Give me a break. He was off for how long before that?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

FARG MADSON.

Seriously...that guy has been nothing but shtein this season. Total farging failure.

Farg that loser.

PhillyPhreak54

Great.

Madson now gives up a goddamn motherfargin double...and Kearns was dead at 2nd but he slid around Chase.

FARG< FARG< FARG....

Yo Madson...you pitch like shtein, icehole.

MURP

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: MURP on September 23, 2005, 09:11:31 PM
David Bell should pitch.

A platoon of David Bell and Lieberthal!

PhillyPhreak54

Using Fultz for only 1/3rd was indeed stupid though. I don't care if Billy has to pitch every day from here on out.

But Fultz is the 3rd best RP now. He was burned for 1/3rd of an inning.

IFHY>IKFGD!C?L:IHLEGC?L@#JGC#RCP:L!JWGELCJ!ELCG!@?LDVX? L!WJV?LECIG!

ANOTHER fargING HOMERUN!

fargING MADSON.BURN THAT STUPID SONOFBITCH

SD_Eagle5

MADSON fargING SUCKS!!!!!! YOU'VE GOT TO BE fargING KIDDING ME!! farg YOU MADSON!!! AND farg MANUEL FOR LEAVING HIS LANKY ASS IN!!!!!! farg!!!!!!!!!!!!! :boom

Eagles_Legendz

I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry right now.
:-X

PhillyPhanInDC

farging bitch. The Phillies make me sick. Always. But hey, I'll be back next season for more abuse. Do these fargers even know Houston blew it tonight??? :puke
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

PhillyPhreak54

Cincy is farging the Phils right in the playoff asses again. Just like 2003 and 1964.

You have GOT to be farging kidding me with this horseshtein.

I hope Ryan Madson's goddamn arm falls the farg off. Blow out your elbow you farging icehole.

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 23, 2005, 09:14:47 PM
Using Fultz for only 1/3rd was indeed stupid though. I don't care if Billy has to pitch every day from here on out.

But Fultz is the 3rd best RP now. He was burned for 1/3rd of an inning.

IFHY>IKFGD!C?L:IHLEGC?L@#JGC#RCP:L!JWGELCJ!ELCG!@?LDVX? L!WJV?LECIG!

ANOTHER fargING HOMERUN!

fargING MADSON.BURN THAT STUPID SONOFBITCH

Holy shtein. I'm keeping this one. No crafty editing for you.  :-D :-D :-D
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

PhillyPhreak54

I need a beer.

Madson has not had a 1-2-3 inning since September 7th.

Yo Ryan...I hope you slip in the shower and break your farging leg.

PhillyGirl

OK, settle down. It blows, yes. But the game's not over.

Madson and Cormier can't be allowed in any game from now on....unless the Phils are up by 11 or more.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagles_Legendz

Does Cholly realize that we're in the middle of a pennant race, or is he just taking Fultz out after 1/3 and putting in Aquilino Lopez and Madson for fun??