Chicago White Sox are the best

Started by henchmanUK, May 26, 2005, 06:25:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah, no shtein. A strained hip flexor already?

C'mon Frank!

henchmanUK

"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

henchmanUK

Quote from: hbionic on May 27, 2005, 04:29:19 PM
Henchman...prepare for landing...the Whitesox will come down to earth. As soon as I posted that the Dodgers really didn't have any competition in the National League....we turned into the Phillies. So....careful what you say.

Tee hee!
"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

henchmanUK

PoopyfaceMcGee

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

henchmanUK

Sorry, but I had to resurrect this as I couldn't find the Phillies playoff thread.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: henchmanUK on October 04, 2005, 09:56:39 AM
Sorry, but I had to resurrect this as I couldn't find the Phillies playoff thread.

Farg the Philles.

Neither team is going to win the World Series, regardless.

BigEd76

First postseason series win in 88 years.  :o

henchmanUK

Quote from: BigEd76 on October 08, 2005, 01:45:22 PM
First postseason series win in 88 years.  :o

Yes, we swept the world champions, but we still suck.

henchmanUK

henchmanUK

satoshi

What happened to Nonebetta? Who is he now?

Sgt PSN

henchmanUK