Rest of baseball thread

Started by henchmanUK, April 05, 2005, 06:27:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Bonds has 3 homers since coming back

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

BigEd76

Did you see where that one in Washington landed?  :o

Meanwhile, Brian Roberts dislocated his elbow tonight and is done for the year.  One of hunt's Yankee beotches ran right into Roberts' arm on a bunt attempt and locked the arm backwards....  :-X

How about those West-leading Padres?  They lost 20-1 in Colorado (it was 15-0 after 3 innings)....  :-D

MDS

Roberts' injury might open the door for Utley to be the 2B on the USA for the World Cup this winter. Not sure if he'll be 100% by then, or if they can count on it when making the rosters.  :paranoid

Bonds destoryed the ball. It was sick. He's really good.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MURP

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

BigEd76

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

This is one way to get your wish.

:-D

The guy has the ish to be an ace plus I like his attitude.  He hates being around losers.  What's wrong with that?

MDS

They should do the same thing to every member of that zesty bullpen.

henchmanUK

Should really have posted this waaaaaay earlier, but it's still good!

2005 AL CENTRAL CHAMPS!
"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

PhillyPhreak54

I'm rooting for the Sox in the playoffs. Angels already won one, I hate the Yanks and I'm sick of the Boston crap.

If Cleveland gets in, I want a CLE-CHW ALCS.

rjs246

I was all for the Sox winning last year. New to the city, hadn't been done in a while, happy new englanders instead of bitter shteinhead douchebubble assbag new englanders... now I want them to get locked out of the Playoffs so I can laugh at these jerks.

Let them eat bootstraps.