Rest of baseball thread

Started by henchmanUK, April 05, 2005, 06:27:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

henchmanUK

Phreak knows who "The Sox" are. RJS doesn't.  ;)
"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

henchmanUK

Quote from: rjs246 on September 30, 2005, 11:10:22 AM
The Whitesox are poop.

I KNOW! But we have the best record in the AL! :-D
"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

Geowhizzer

Quote from: rjs246 on September 30, 2005, 09:16:26 AM
I was all for the Sox winning last year. New to the city, hadn't been done in a while, happy new englanders instead of bitter shteinhead douchebubble assbag new englanders... now I want them to get locked out of the Playoffs so I can laugh at these jerks.

There are a fair share of transplanted New Englanders down here (Red Sox train in Ft. Myers).  How in the span of a calendar year, because the Red Sox finally win a World Series- their first since the Wilson administration- and the Patsies win several Super Bowls- and now the Sawx fans are more smug than they claim the Yankee fans to be.

I'm really starting to hate New England fans... and I'm married to one!

PhillyGirl

farg Timlin. I hate that guy.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

JTrotter Fan

When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 01, 2005, 09:45:15 AM
farg Timlin. I hate that guy.

Notice the hand on his ass and how happy he looks about it?  :paranoid Almost looks like Sarge at the Marine Corps Ball  ;D

Rome