Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Quote from: hbionic on August 19, 2013, 01:05:12 AM
Chelsea with a flawless first half against the lowly Hull City. Mourinho's brought some extra passing to this team. They looked Barcelona-like in the first half.

Diving powder blue tutu wearing Romes. 

hbionic

lol, I forget, you're a hotspur fan Romey?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Rome

Utd

Torres dove like a bitch on the second goal.  I hope the EPL slaps the farg out of teams for doing that, but it's Chel$ki so that won't happen.

hbionic

lol, I like the inference "Chel$ki"

I also like how you tried to keep your allegiance to the red devils so subtle.  :-D

You should be ashamed!

So, we have a date next week?

hbionic

MDS, who do you folllow? I know, I know, you hate soccer. But IGY's not here, you can come out.

Rome

I'm as subtle as a fart in church.  I hate Chelsea's ballerina bullshtein.  They were really bad when Drogba was there.  Lampard laughing after the FK was awarded literally caused me to shut it off.

HATE.

hbionic

Wouldn't you be laughing if it was that ridiculous? I didn't think it warranted a penalty, but the goal tender's momentum kind of forced the ref into making that call, at Stamford Bridge. He wouldn't have survived if it wasn't called.

Usually, ballerina shtein gets shut down when up against gritty, hard-nosed play.

I'm not the ballerina type of fan, but flopping is such an integral part of the game, it can't be avoided and turns so many people off.

------------------

Side note...do you think Chicharito will get any decent playing time this season? With Van Persie in the mix...I just don't see it unless the formation allows for Rooney, Van Persie, and Hernandez to be on the field at the same time.

hbionic

Chelsea comes up with a win, only 3 shots on goal with a 69% possession rate. Aston Villa played well defensively given the bad start. Nice goal by Benteke.

Next week a trip to Old Trafford.

Rome

I think Rooney should be shipped out.  I don't care where.  His prima donna bullshtein is annoying.  Chicharito is my favorite player on the planet.  Anything that gets him on the pitch I'm all for.

hbionic

I haven't checked...is Nani still on Man U? I think he's great. I've always liked his play, he's weird, but dude comes through and is as deadly as any of them.

I still remember that fake injury of his...where he complained to the ref and then remembered he had to be hurt before he complained so he dropped to the ground.

Rome

Nani is still a Red.

hbionic

Reds and Blues. Meh.

Rome

Despite the lack of scoring it was still a pretty good match.  Not quite sure why Chelsea was so timid, though.  They were in a defensive shell all game long and seemed content to get the point. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on August 27, 2013, 05:40:41 AM
Despite the lack of scoring it was still a pretty good match.

lol....i love when soccer fans say this and they say it A LOT

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous