Photography Thread

Started by mussa, May 05, 2005, 03:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

That sounds like a pretty sweet deal.

Hell, and the company is making a nice profit for just processing them, dealing with the customer and contracting him out. A 1000-2000 profit is nice.

mussa

Yeah not only all the time u put in at the wedding shooting. then you have to go back and edit all the good photos and then any retouching and photoshop work. that all takes time, and time is money. its not cheap. most people don't realize that at all.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Susquehanna Birder

Meetup at a theater in York today.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on October 25, 2009, 09:58:26 PM
Meetup at a theater in York today.

I could rub one out to that pic...and I mean that in the classiest sense possible.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Susquehanna Birder

Did a little headshot session this weekend for a makeup artist and a hair dresser. Pretty much straight out of the camera:

rjs246

Well hello there, Miss Fuzzybritches.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

reese125

any body shot sessions with her this weekend?

Sgt PSN

think you could phototweeze her eye brows? 

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Munson

Some pics I took from the beach. A few of them are the view we had from our top deck. The camera is a 14 megapixel Kodak that only cost 150, but the pictures turned out pretty good I think. The night ones didn't come out as good as I hoped, but I'll post them anyway

View from the deck bar of the Rusty Rudder

The small strip of beach between the Rudder and the Lighthouse

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Seabiscuit36

cool shtein Dio. 

Noticed that the Water Carrier uses a full pig Hide to transport the water

Caption this..
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

go ahead, ask me about my awesome tampon holding bathrobe again