Week 3 - Bucs: Show Me The Coast

Started by MDS, September 15, 2023, 12:27:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i dont know why johnson think hurts is dan marino this year...hes an awful passer and they have completely abandoned the rpo trying to make him a drop back qb
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 25, 2023, 07:50:06 PMBlankenship is the new age Zordich

Or for Don, new age Rich Miano.

I love you J!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Slay not loking so good this season, so far, yes early but looks slow and whiffing a lot.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Big drop! That dude had a shtein load of room in front of him.

ice grillin you

baker is doing a nice job quick releasing his throws but eagles are getting zero off the edges

Don Ho

ice grillin you

thats a great farging play by brown falling down

PhillyPhreak54

Whew.

Syd with the save

Now...go farging score a TD clowns

MDS

devon allen with a kick return as good as i could do
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

I thought Hurts was going to die on that play, nice job.

Don Ho

Did my boy Vita Vea cut his hair? 

Tight Ends having a rough night

Don Ho

OK that was lucky.  Great job but that had pick written all over it.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

I have no idea how that throw worked.  I'll take it, though.

PhillyPhreak54