The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

i praised chuck....what more could you possibly ask for

ej is an all time host but hes a host. shaq and kenny are nothing without chuck. he makes the entire thing work...otherwise its just some nba talking head show.

but to be fair i am not a fan of pre/post game shows. chuck is essentially the only analyst i like
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

shaq is arguably the funniest athlete of all time and has been that way long before he ever got with chuck....and kenny is great whether hes with chuck on tip off or on the roundtables he does on nba network
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

there are plenty of fine analysts....im sure shaq and kenny would do sufficient on their own. but outside of gameday (because of it being live on site) and inside (chuck), all pre/post game shows are fairly interchangeable.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

it's rare that i'm on kobe's side ever but was watching that lakers game last night and when him and howard started going at it, i wanted him to throw a bunch so bad.

ice grillin you

i hope joel is half of what anthony davis is.....watching him last night made me so excited

phattymatty

yeah he has such a bitch face though...whiny every time down the court if someone touches him.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Cleveland about to go down to the Knicks

lol

Don Ho

Cavs go down.  James was 1-9 in the first half. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

cleveland was a mess...they have no idea what to do...blatt had them totally unprepared...no cohesion or plan on who would have the ball btwn kyrie and lebron...no sets...no nothing...they obviously need time to implement and learn whatever system blatt hopes to run

i wont pretend to know what kind of coach blatt is but man did he look like a deer in headlights...didnt seem like an nba coach to me at all...but that scene would probably overwhelm anyone

also their defense is not good...farging jr smith was getting into the paint

phattymatty

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 31, 2014, 09:07:46 AM
i wont pretend to know what kind of coach blatt is but man did he look like a deer in headlights...didnt seem like an nba coach to me at all...but that scene would probably overwhelm anyone

this. i honestly didn't his name or ever see his face before last night. definitely looked nervous.

ice grillin you

ive said from day one...and again not cause of anything i know about blatt...but just in general how do you not have a veteran coach for this team...much less hire a guy who has never spent a single day in the nba in any capacity

Sgt PSN

He was a euro guy before the Cavs hired him, right?

ice grillin you

most of his time was in isreal i believe

MDS

he was hired before they knew they were getting lebron....pretty stupid to make that move then, but im guessing they cavs didnt think he was coming back