ice grillin you

theres only one place to get the juice

and thats D4
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

im not even sure if he could produce a gallon
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I think igy is talking about the crack jeezy...whilst mds is talking about the jizzy

MDS

that is an accurate observation of this conversation
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

The farg is LeBron wearing in his post gamer??

Don Ho

Clippers/Grizzlies game was farging awesome! 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

So I take it no one stayed up and watched GS/Den last night.  Despite the fact that GS basically had complete control of the game going into the half, it was just a really fun game to watch.  Every time Den got within 10 or less, GS seemed to answer with a couple of 3's to open it back up.  4 players with 20+ pts and they scored 35 points in each of the final 3 quarters.  It seemed like everything they threw even close to the rim was going in.  Probably the best offensive performance by a team that I've ever seen.  I think during the post game they said that it was the best shooting performance by a playoff team since the 91 Jazz. 

phattymatty

i saw the first half. steph curry is so smooth. i didn't picture him being a great NBAer out of college but he will def. have his name mentioned as MVP at some point in his career. easily the prettiest shot in the league.

i also learned today that dwight howard has missed more FTs this year than the entire Spurs team. and more than Steve Nash has missed in his entire career.

Sgt PSN

Haha....I saw the thing about Howard missing more FTs in a year than Nash for his career like a week or so ago.  Didn't see the comparison to the entire Spurs team though. 

On a related note, Howard is expecting his 5th child from his 5th baby momma.  If he had that kind of accuracy at the FT line, he'd be amazing. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on April 24, 2013, 09:30:30 AM
So I take it no one stayed up and watched GS/Den last night.  Despite the fact that GS basically had complete control of the game going into the half, it was just a really fun game to watch.  Every time Den got within 10 or less, GS seemed to answer with a couple of 3's to open it back up.  4 players with 20+ pts and they scored 35 points in each of the final 3 quarters.  It seemed like everything they threw even close to the rim was going in.  Probably the best offensive performance by a team that I've ever seen.  I think during the post game they said that it was the best shooting performance by a playoff team since the 91 Jazz. 

i saw it....it was like a game from the 80's

ice grillin you

nm

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 24, 2013, 09:41:35 AM
i saw it....it was like a game from the 80's

Pretty much.  But with more 3 point shooting and less visible thigh muscles.