The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Why do these guys wear these goofball outfits at press conferences?

Rome

Are you trying to melt my irony detector again?

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

Diomedes

Quote from: Rome on May 31, 2012, 07:40:39 AM
Are you trying to melt my irony detector again?

would have been funnier if you just posted the machu picchu pic

does anyone have that, btw?

now would still be a good time to admire that shtein again
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

There is no comparison of me wearing an Eagles jersey at Machu Picchu and what Russell Westbrook and company wear at PCs.

Hush it up, ladies.

Sgt PSN

The sad thing is that Jay was probably not the first or last person to wear their favorite team/player jersey to Machu Picchu.

MDS

if lebron james were an ex philly athlete easy would have some wet jeans right now
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MDS on June 03, 2012, 11:33:11 PM
if lebron james were an ex philly athlete easy would have some wet jeans right now

lol. 

Sgt PSN

reese125

Kyle Irving goes undercover as an old head and schools young bucks in street ball

http://devour.com/video/uncle-drew/

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

Rome

ice grillin you

http://www.gq.com/sports/profiles/201207/dream-team-20th-anniversary-1992-olympics-usa-basketball

QuoteHubbard: Chuck started Michael and Magic every game and then rotated the other three. Pippen would start one game, Mullin would start the next. Robinson and Ewing would alternate; Malone and Barkley would alternate. He was a master at managing. But in the second game against Croatia, there was never any doubt: He was putting Pippen on Toni Kukoc [who had just been drafted by the Bulls and had been offered a contract for more money than his future teammate]. Pippen and Jordan were tired of hearing about how great Kukoc was, because they were winning NBA championships.

Malone: You ever watch a lion or a leopard or a cheetah pouncing on their prey? We had to get Michael and Scottie out of the locker room, because they was damn near pulling straws to see who guarded him. Kukoc had no idea."
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous