Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

yeah i didnt see the realgm thing

countdown is on until he changes his mind again
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Hawk

Apparently he was ready to sign at three am last night and magic told him to sleep on it.    Wow.

phattymatty

so realgm.com is getting exclusive interviews now? i thought that site was only to see if trades worked out.

phattymatty

i admittedly don't pay that much attention to contract related stuff, so maybe i'm wrong, but this is super retarded right? isn't he basically giving up all leverage to the magic?

ice grillin you

no hes basically putting himself next year in the same eaxct position hes been all of this year

in other words get ready for another nba season long episode of "what is dwight thinking today"

unless of course they agree to a long term deal

MDS

what a little bitch

imagine if he pulled this stunt in philly
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

reese125

- Matty's boy Javale McGee goes to Denver

- Camby to Rockets

- Spurs get Stephen Jackson for Richard Jefferson

- Gerals Wallace to the Nets

- Nate McMillian fired from Portland

reese125

- Nene to the Wizards

- Lakers got Ramon Sessions

- Nick Young to the Clippers

Plenty of other irrelevant names were moved as well. Busy ass day I would say.

Hawk

Billy king just traded a lottery pick for a rental of Gerald Wallace...

Rome

Quote from: MDS on March 15, 2012, 12:45:20 PM
what a little bitch

imagine if he pulled this stunt in philly

All he had to do was opt out of the deal now and publicly promise to sign the contract extension that would guarantee him 109 million (max) instead of 81. 

Instead he did the exact worst thing he could do and waffle like a flag thereby guaranteeing him two things.  (1) the same bullshtein is going to drag on all summer and into next year unless he signs an extension  (2) the Magic are going to lose him after next year for nothing or take whatever pittance they can receive from the team he ultimately wants to sign with.

This guy is Donovan McNabb on steroids both with the passive aggressive wishy washy bullshtein public persona and a seeming pathological fear of having anyone hate him.

If I wasn't anything but a casual Magic fan I'd be steaming over this, but farg it.  The NBA ranks about 9th to me in terms of sporting interest, and this is just another reason why it's awful.

reese125

by the look of that write up you would think its #1 on your list. everything will be ok. its not your fault.

ice grillin you

who would have predicted a month and a half ago that the sixers and clippers would both miss the playoffs

Sgt PSN

Vinny Del Stillupfront's job is on the hot seat.  Word on the street is that he "lost the team."  It should also be noted that the Clippers were +.500 with Chauncey and are -.500 without him. 

reese125

I chalk that up to coincidence. Its more coaching and the other teams clamping down on what the Clips do. Chauncey Billups does nothing different that Mo Williams does--they are the same player but Williams can do more on the dribble and drive.

PhillyPhreak54