The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 31, 2012, 03:58:12 PM
Quote from: Hawk on January 31, 2012, 03:56:26 PM
I'd say its a dunk.

good for you chief....and i can say a three pointer is a dunk...but it doesnt make it so

Igy you're the only one saying that it wasn't a dunk... Dwight Howard won a dunk contest with a similar dunk

ice grillin you

omg...im the only one....for real?

well then i better start calling it a dunk
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

QuoteBlake Griffin's monster jam over Kendrick Perkins was the highlight of the night on Monday, and is already being called the dunk of the year in the NBA - Washington Post

Whatever it was it was farging awesome.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Hawk

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 31, 2012, 04:27:16 PM
omg...im the only one....for real?

well then i better start calling it a dunk

Guys who can dunk the ball are calling it a dunk.   Igy, who can't touch the bottom of the net is not calling it a dunk.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Hawk on January 31, 2012, 04:25:04 PM
I'd say its a dunk.

good for you chief....and i can say a three pointer is a dunk...but it doesnt make it so

Igy you're the only one saying that it wasn't a dunk... Dwight Howard won a dunk contest with a similar dunk

Dwight Howard's "Super Man Dunk" was no where even close to a dunk.  Hell, he had to throw the ball in because his jump didn't have the distance.  But the slam dunk contest is beyond awful now as evidenced by the fact that recent winners have had to wear capes or jump over the hood of a farging Kia to win the contest.  Midgets are taller than the hood of a Kia.  No one would get excited about jumping over a midget to dunk, not sure why people were so impressed with the Kia.

reese125

It wasnt impressive at all.

That Kia's hood was 3/4 under the rim. He dunked it, hung on the rim and came down on the hood. Had he took off and cleared the hood then dunked it different story.

Sgt PSN

Right....like if the car were actually out in the middle of the lane or something then I could get into it a little.  But the way it was set up was kind of insulting.  Before he dunked I was like "What's so hard about this?"  Then he dunked and everyone in the arena went nuts and I was embarrassed for the human race. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 31, 2012, 05:01:45 PM
I'd say its a dunk.

Dwight Howard's "Super Man Dunk" was no where even close to a dunk. 

can you dunk sarge?

cause if you cant you arent allowed to decide whether that was or wasnt a dunk

this dope actually thinks that since its named a "dunk" contest that makes dwight howards shot a dunk...lol

im pretty sure the whole basis of a dunk is getting to the rim...and as amazing as blake griffins ups are if you dont actually make it all the way to the rim then you didnt really dunk it....call it an amazing shot say he posterized someone just dont call it a dunk

now this is a dunk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDyBSTQDwH8

Geowhizzer

Igy using a white guy as an example of a dunk... sign of the apocalypse?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpTfb9SkKaQ

QB Eagles

He was just using that as an example because white guys move slow enough that you can see their hands touch the rim.

Rome

Two pages of this shtein.

Shut the farg up, all of you.

Christ.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 31, 2012, 06:56:07 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 31, 2012, 05:01:45 PM
I'd say its a dunk.

Dwight Howard's "Super Man Dunk" was no where even close to a dunk. 

can you dunk sarge?

cause if you cant you arent allowed to decide whether that was or wasnt a dunk

Wait.....are you saying that you can dunk? 

ice grillin you

Quote from: Hawk on January 31, 2012, 04:42:15 PM
Guys who can dunk the ball are calling it a dunk.   Igy, who can't touch the bottom of the net is not calling it a dunk.

Sgt PSN

I should have known you were being sarcastic.  But you're so terrible at it.  Work on that for me, mkay sweet cheeks?

Hawk

I just find it ironic that a guy is questioning a dunk because the guy didn't hang on the ring.  Would you have preferred Blake to farg up his wrists by making sure he satisfied your definition of dunk.