The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

He probably went to piss or to call home to Krautville. Or maybe to do a line of blow off a cheerleaders cleavage?

reese125

Any analyst or columinist figure out why Dirk jetted from the court after they won? One of the stranger team celebrations Ive seen.

Im thinking he wanted nothing to do with James or Wade since that tape.

And damn James is getting crucified today--as he rightfully deserves it.

PhillyPhreak54

LeBron's post game comments and his inability to understand why people were hatin' on him this year show how out of touch he is. He was and is so concerned with his "brand" but he doesn't realize that its been affected by this.

Also - apparently Dirk left to court to compose himself as he was so overcome with emotion and wanted a private moment

ice grillin you

i dont know who was worse...dirks faux emotional episode or bosh literally bawling his eyes out
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

They all should be bawling their eyes out.

Just timid as hell. Legler nailed it today when he said unless James finds a mid-range game where he can pull up from his dribble and shoot, he will always have problems with the tougher defenses. Its either an attempted 3 pointer or drive to the lane--nothing else. Dallas proved that when in zone and you bring help, hes in big trouble.

Probably wont get to see if he develops that game since there most likely wont be a season next year.

Don Ho

Quote from: Sgt PSN on June 12, 2011, 10:36:53 PM
Wow....maybe Miami wont get their run in after all.  Dirk hitting big shots and Miami is just standing around watching Dallas gather offensive rebounds.

The Heat just called it quits at about the 2 minute mark.  The way these games were going, with all the back and forth last couple of minutes of most of them, they were still in this thing.  Rushing shots, horrible shot selection, sloppy passing, etc.  They hit the panic button and raised the white flag way to early.  Bosch shouldn't be bawling he should be be kicking his teammates in the nuts.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 13, 2011, 02:29:19 PM
LeBron's post game comments and his inability to understand why people were hatin' on him this year show how out of touch he is.

Are you talking about the comments he made about all of his critics?  Because he basically said "When the haters wake up tomorrow, their lives will still be the same.  And when I wake up tomorrow I'll still be rich as farg."  Easily one of the dumbest things I've heard an athlete say.  It's true, but who the hell says that? 

Sgt PSN

Robert Horry's 17 yr old daughter died. Guess she had a bunch of health issues.

BigEd76

SD

"That was horrible"

Politicians or entertainers I'll give a little leeway too, but pro athletes should at the very least be able to lob the ball over the plate. I had a catch with my room mate and few kids on my buddy's son's little league team and I can still rifle the ball like I did 15 years ago.

phattymatty

Sgt PSN

That was a nice travel. 

BigEd76

Tony Parker is being shopped to teams with lottery picks, like Toronto and Sacramento

Sgt PSN

3 team trade

Bucks get:  Stephen Jackson, Shaun Livingston, 19th pick (from Charlotte), Beno Udrih (from Sac)
Bobcats get:  7th pick (from Sac) and Corey Maggette (from Bucks)
Kings get:  John Salmons and 10th pick (from Bucks)

DH

yawn..let's get some real action going