The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

shtein. I meant for 'awesome' to be bigger.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Hawk

Let's discuss how awesome of a gm Chris Wallace is... he turned a #2 overall pick , #3 overall pick from the previous year, and a first rounder into Shane Battier, Josh Mcrobert, and a first rounder.   Draft guru.

rjs246

How about shut the farg up.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Hawk

Quote from: rjs246 on February 24, 2011, 11:07:01 PM
How about shut the farg up.

How about you kiss me with those sexy lips.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Hawk on February 24, 2011, 10:45:29 PM
Let's discuss how awesome of a gm Chris Wallace is... he turned a #2 overall pick , #3 overall pick from the previous year, and a first rounder into Shane Battier, Josh Mcrobert, and a first rounder.   Draft guru.

you can rip the picks but the one thing i will say is if they truly think that thabeet sucks and mayo is a player you will never win with then i give him credit for cutting ties now and not holding on to them for to long...what you get in return is pretty irrelevant once you decide to get rid of failed players...hope some new draft picks pan out make some cap room and start over again...thats the nba
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

DH

Quote from: Hawk on February 24, 2011, 10:28:49 PM
Quote from: DH on February 24, 2011, 03:43:26 PM
jamison may be going to gsw in the next few mins..

and yes hawk, you are a joke - you changed your statement from his knees are shot to if he plays too many minutes, its only a matter of time before his knees are shot.

I don't care about the basketball opinion of someone who knows shtein about basketball

clearly.

Hawk

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 25, 2011, 07:17:52 AM
Quote from: Hawk on February 24, 2011, 10:45:29 PM

you can rip the picks but the one thing i will say is if they truly think that thabeet sucks and mayo is a player you will never win with then i give him credit for cutting ties now and not holding on to them for to long...what you get in return is pretty irrelevant once you decide to get rid of failed players...hope some new draft picks pan out make some cap room and start over again...thats the nba

That's true.  Apparently they missed a deadline so now Mayo is still a Grizzly.  I guess you're right that he's realizing how bad he's farged up in the draft.  He has made some good moves, like the Z-Bo one, but overall, his drafting has been piss poor, and if he had played his card rights he could have guys like Kevin Love and Stephon Curry.

phattymatty

what was worse for bosh last night...going 1-18 or that soccer boy flop? i say the flop. pathetic.

ice grillin you

1-18 is horrendous but 1-18 with what seemed like over half the misses being from inside the paint including at least three or four layups is almost unheard of

phattymatty

i know you have to keep shooting but when you have lebron and wade on your team, once you miss around ten in a row or so, you just stop.

DH

worst like ive seen since starks went 2-18 in the finals vs houston

ice grillin you

i dont if starks was worse because he took 12 three pointers and missed them all or bosh because he missed 12 shots from inside eight feet

reese125

I love the fact that it looks to be wide open this year and the usual teams have a great shot of being knocked off.

I think this will be one of the better playoffs we've seen in a while.

Diomedes

Quote from: reese125 on February 25, 2011, 12:00:50 PMI think this will be one of the better playoffs we've seen in a while.

I hope you're right. 

I can't remember the last time I watched a regular season basketball game.  Maybe when the Pistons had my favorite team ever, with Billups, Rasheed, Wallace, that Todd Pinkston looking guy I foget his name right now, etc.  Great team.  But I digress.

The NBA pretty much blows until the playoffs.  If you're right and a bunch of teams have an actual shot, that's great news.  I'm tired of watching the Yankees and Red Sox battle it out.  OK last year was great stuff.  More, please.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on February 25, 2011, 12:13:35 PM
Quote from: reese125 on February 25, 2011, 12:00:50 PMI think this will be one of the better playoffs we've seen in a while.

I hope you're right.  

I can't remember the last time I watched a regular season basketball game.  Maybe when the Pistons had my favorite team ever, with Billups, Rasheed, Wallace, that Todd Pinkston looking guy I foget his name right now, etc.  Great team.  But I digress.

The NBA pretty much blows until the playoffs.  If you're right and a bunch of teams have an actual shot, that's great news.  I'm tired of watching the Yankees and Red Sox battle it out.  OK last year was great stuff.  More, please.

lol..wtf?...did charlie sheen make this post?