The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DH

so do you i.e. amare's knees are already tearing down. youre a joke.

b-diddy and a 1st to cleveland for mo-will

phattymatty

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 23, 2011, 07:28:56 PM
heinrick

for

bibby
jordan crawford
#1 pick

thats actually a really good trade for the bullets if thats the deal.

baron davis and mo williams just flipped teams too.

ice grillin you

its a no lose deal for the bullets......its basically heinrick for crawford and crawford is young and has shown some flashes...but even if he sucks they still gave up nothing that can help them
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

DH

i was talking to my cousin last night about the hawks, saying how i kinda feel bad for them..

theyve got some real good pieces in horford and johnson, but they will never, ever win anything regardless of who they have running the point

ice grillin you

bibbys defense is just embarssing...the hawks have all these long shotblockers that made up for some of their perimeter defensive problems but bibby is just so bad on that end that they had to get rid of him...you cant win in the playoffs with zero pressure on the ball

DH

knicks trying to get camby or pryzbilla before 3pm today

put (a healthy) camby on that team, and i think theyve got a serious shot at making some noise in the playoffs this year

PoopyfaceMcGee

I can't believe Camby is still playing in the NBA, let alone at a level where he's capable of making a difference.

ice grillin you

hed make a difference for the knicks because their interior defense is non existent but even with him i cant see them winning more than a game or maybe two against the celtics or heat and i think theyd struggle to beat orlando

DH

with camby, or another capable big, i can see them giving orlando a run and maybe even beating them..theyve been playing off their game since making the arenas and hedo deals

reese125

I actually think they compete against the Heat right now and can beat them, but struggle big time against Boston and Orlando.

And F the Knicks. Carmelo isn't winning shteint because he can't play a lick of d. Selfish players don't win championships.

ice grillin you

Quote from: DH on February 24, 2011, 11:18:25 AM
with camby, or another capable big, i can see them giving orlando a run and maybe even beating them..theyve been playing off their game since making the arenas and hedo deals

oh i def think they could beat orlando but id make the magic the favorite

as you mentioned carmelo has been a dog in the playoffs...neither him or stoudemire play a lick of defense and i dont think they fit together in general

not saying they cant win a round but before i have them beating any of the top seeds including atlanta i want them to show me

DH

btw, lol at all this "coming home" shtein surrounding melo...he left nyc when he was 3

Sgt PSN

I thought it was when he was 8.  Either way, he didn't grow up there. 

As for Camby, no way do I think he makes a significant different against Orlando.  Camby's been a good defender and shot blocker, but Howard would eat him alive.  I don't even think he'd make enough of a difference against Miami.  But he could certainly be the difference maker in a series against Boston or Atlanta. 

ice grillin you

i still dont think they win the series or anything but miami is where hed make the most difference...can you imagine lebron or wade going to the basket at will against ronnie turiaf...camby would at least make them take more jumpers than theyd like

Quote from: DH on February 24, 2011, 11:42:54 AM
btw, lol at all this "coming home" shtein surrounding melo...he left nyc when he was 3

to this day down here theres tons of people who are hurt whenever they hear his name because they are salty missing out on such a great local player

DH

im not saying camby specifically, but someone like him - a big who excels at defense, blocking shots and grabbing boards...it would also allow for amare to play back at his position (which could help those knees of his which have clearly started breaking down)