The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reese125

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 09, 2010, 07:30:53 PM
cole please IM me requesting my addy to send me your 20 piece and everyone wont think youre a douche

ummmm well not really....but be a man and do it anyway

yo farg face--the money was sent to mic

dont ever jock me for money. ask any head in here who got their money first when I lost in a league. youre lucky Im giving you shtein for being the biggest dickhead on this board

ice grillin you

lol...it better have been sent bitch

and just to let you know as of yesterday he had no clue anything was sent because he sent me his address for my check

so mic if reese is finally telling the truth then rip my check
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

reese125

it better of been sent? what the farg...are you a joke? what makes you think I ever have to send you shtein right away. Ill pay your ass if at all when Im damn ready.

I pay people that are deserving (no choice with a bookie), and you are far from it. Thats why I paid mic and not you chief.

Diomedes

conclusion:  I'm deserving.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

reese125

damn right you are...you are the godfather of this site and always will be

ice grillin you

Quote from: reese125 on July 09, 2010, 08:40:46 PM
Ill pay your ass if at all when Im damn ready.

thats obvious...you owed me months ago...i gave you the option of not paying me and paying mic...you went ghost...best believe you WILL pay one of us....whats hilarious is that you considered leaving the board instead of paying me but realized you couldnt stay away...and now are catching feeling by being all defensive....heres your choice....send mic a check or me a check...we are giving you the choice...but send a send a check

reese125

here we go again...best believe?  igy..what makes you think I owe you shtein?

I sent it to mic. if I had to send it to you, you werent getting it...plain and simple.

oh and I just came back for the Lebron shtein...you wont be seeing me again because honestly you make me sick every time you open your mouth. Its the same god awful bullshtein from you over and over and over and over and over. your a small child that will never grow up and will be tinkering with this site till your 65--posting your favorite rap videos, predicting the weather and still calling munson trailler trash while nobody listens.

mission accomplished by you. be proud.

ice grillin you

as long as he got it you are good

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 09, 2010, 08:23:59 PM
reese brings up no point...he brings up colin cowherds (and numerous other talking heads) point today...you dont really thing he thought of that on his own do you

That is fine but it is legit regardless.  They wouldn't be loyal to him if he wasn't one of the top basketball players on the planet.  He is trying to win obviously, that is why I don't get the whole legacy thing.  He is taking less money to try and win championships.  There was a time when that was applauded. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

ice grillin you

yeah its def a valid point....as is the secondary point....i have no problem with anything he did except announcing it on a national tv special and not calling gilbert before hand

SD

I would have taken a chance on Beasley considering the price, they had other pieces they could have moved to clear space.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on July 09, 2010, 10:06:22 PM
I would have taken a chance on Beasley considering the price, they had other pieces they could have moved to clear space.

for real...the number two overall pick who hasnt been terrible went for a second round pick?....pretty crazy

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

well of course, obvious move there

how sad is it that you should be rooting for fish to stay in LA and beat the heat. rooting rapist kobe. unreal.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.