Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

lol at Artest.

farg you, Boston.

MDS

yea hes unbelievable, great bear hug on doris burke, too

hopefully that wretched city will burn down. farg you boston

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

The BIGSTUD

That city isn't going to have any success in any sports now for a while. The Bruins are old and slow and suck. They will never recover from that meltdown. The Celtics are old and their run is over. The Patriots have Tom Brady's knee and a disgruntled Moss, the Red Sox are old and are inferior to the Rays and Yankees.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

MDS

Quote from: King Cole on June 18, 2010, 12:07:42 AM
That city isn't going to have any success in any sports now for a while. The Bruins are old and slow and suck. They will never recover from that meltdown. The Celtics are old and their run is over. The Patriots have Tom Brady's haircut and a disgruntled Moss, the Red Sox are old and are inferior to the Rays and Yankees.

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

The BIGSTUD

Boston fans are blaming the refs just like they did on the too many men PP with the Flyers. Pansies.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

SD

Up until the final buzzer I was praying for Al Queda to swoop in and save the day

Why in the world would you have Rondo guarding Gasol down the stretch

SD

Quote from: King Cole on June 18, 2010, 12:35:38 AM
Boston fans are blaming the refs just like they did on the too many men PP with the Flyers. Pansies.

http://www.concretefield.info/forum/index.php?topic=19909.0

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

SunMo

the Lakers' defense in the last 7 minutes of the game was farging outstanding.  Boston couldn't get a shot off
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

hbionic

Quote from: SunMo on June 18, 2010, 09:06:19 AM
the Lakers' defense in the last 7 minutes of the game was farging outstanding.  Boston couldn't get a shot off

I didn't even notice that. The whole time I was just thinking how they were going to find a way to lose. I'll have to watch the replay.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

Quote from: SunMo on June 18, 2010, 09:06:19 AM

^^^
THIS

you never think of yellow and gold and defense and but damn they locked down
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

The BIGSTUD

Through 3 quarters that was as bad offensively as I have ever seen Kobe play in his life. He was trying to beat Boston by himself. The fadeaways from 3 with 3 men in his face were ridiculous. Especially when Artest was looking good. Not only that but he made some stupid passes and his handle look shaky too.

But he made his FTs down the stretch and that was the difference.

ice grillin you

kobe was way off buit he still had 15 rebounds...five more than any celtic....that shtein has gone completely unrecognized
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

looks like the wizards and bulls are making a deal...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/draft2010/news/story?id=5324240

so the wiz will have hinrich and wall.  not a bad PG combo.