The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

he needs a reality show

awesome game, terrible luck for phx. god damn lakers get all the bounces.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

The BIGSTUD

I swear there has never been a team in the history of sports that I hate as much as this Celtics team. They are overachieving, they fake injuries, they whine, they are arrogant, and they have little punks on their team like Davis, Perkins, and Robinson.

Please Lakers, rip their hearts out. They in no way deserve a title.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Rome

phattymatty

Quote from: King Cole on May 28, 2010, 11:27:48 PM
I swear there has never been a team in the history of sports that I hate as much as this Celtics team. They are overachieving, they fake injuries, they whine, they are arrogant, and they have little punks on their team like Davis, Perkins, and Robinson.

Please Lakers, rip their hearts out. They in no way deserve a title.

i agree.  i can't think of a more unlikable player than  kendrick perkins.

Diomedes

kobe bryant comes to mind
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

finals now borderline unwatchable

god damn ron artest
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

yeah its just a downright terrible final...lakers celtics...who wants to see that
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

I want to see Kobe and Garnett break their faces.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 30, 2010, 08:50:22 AM
yeah its just a downright terrible final...lakers celtics...who wants to see that

i want to see both teams and fan bases meet the backside of osama bin ladens hand

Sgt PSN

I'm looking forward to this final.  Strictly from a b-ball fan standpoint, this should be a great series.  Yeah, yeah, Boston sucks, LA sucks, blah blah blah.  Doesn't bother me at all.  Maybe when the Sixers find a way to make themselves relevant then I'll give a shtein what some rival teams are up to.  But until then, I'm just going to sit back, watch and hope for a good 6 or 7 game series. 

Rome

QuoteSacramento Kings point guard Tyreke Evans is apologizing with a tweet after being cited on suspicion of reckless driving in California.

In a Twitter message on Tuesday to his fans, family and the Kings, Evans says he is sorry for "bad decision making" and has learned his lesson.

Evans was cited and released by the California Highway Patrol on Monday.

The air unit spotted the NBA's Rookie of the Year driving a 2010 black Mercedes S550 at more than 100 mph on Interstate 80. The CHP says officers will review air patrol video to see if more charges will be filed.

Police officers drew their guns and ordered the Kings guard and his passenger out of the car because the officers couldn't see inside past its tinted windows.

CHP spokeswoman Lizz Dutton says Evans was cooperative and wasn't driving impaired. He's due in court in August.

The posted speed limit where Evans was driving was 65 mph.

Kings president Geoff Petrie said he will discuss the incident with Evans on Tuesday.

"I've got a call into him and a message to him, but from what I understand he was over the speed limit," Petrie told the Sacramento Bee. "But he's scheduled to come in [Tuesday] and we'll talk about it."

Dutton said Evans is due in court around Aug. 10.

Role.

Models.

MDS

huh?

first off since when does some idiot basketball player need to be a role model for little snot nosed kids. second off some idiot basketball player got caught speeding in his awesome expensive car? oh my god. who gives a shtein.

there are idiot reckless drivers everywhere what difference does it make who it is.

PhillyPhreak54

yeah, I wouldn't cite this as a role model example thing.

Being that the way people drive their kids get a front row seat at douchebaggery at the wheel.

ice grillin you

Quote from: KDS on June 01, 2010, 07:55:33 PM
there are idiot reckless drivers everywhere what difference does it make who it is.

it matters a lot if you are young black and rich

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i was trying to stay away from it cause i know thats what hes after, but yea. pretty much.