George Karl was diagnosed with neck and throat cancer

DH

Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 15, 2010, 11:14:26 PM
6 days till he's found ass up in a dumpster

tick tick tick tick tick

BigEd76

looks like Nate Robinson was traded to the Celtics for Eddie House

reese125

Jamison to Cleveland in a 3 way--if they didnt already, this definitely just locked the east down

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4922833

not to mention, this just gave the cap room for the Clips to go after Lebron after this season

Rome

James is going to be a Knick.  Cleveland could offer them, well, CLEVELAND, and it wouldn't be enough.

Nice deal for Jamison, though.  Very good player for basically nothing.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: reese125 on February 17, 2010, 08:07:41 PM
Jamison to Cleveland in a 3 way--if they didnt already, this definitely just locked the east down

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4922833

not to mention, this just gave the cap room for the Clips to go after Lebron after this season

the 4 or 5 clipper fans they have in la are going gaga over the thought of them landing lebron, wade or bosh next year.  no way lebron goes to la unless it's the lakers....which won't happen.  couldn't see wade ending up there either.  but after spending what has to feel like a decade in toronto, bosh just might be so eager to get out that he doesn't pay attention to which la franchise he's signing with. 

reese125

Quote from: Rome on February 17, 2010, 08:15:20 PM
James is going to be a Knick.  Cleveland could offer them, well, CLEVELAND, and it wouldn't be enough.

Nice deal for Jamison, though.  Very good player for basically nothing.

I say no way he goes to the Knicks. The Cavaliers have always tried to  make the team better, surrounding him with young talent, getting him closer to a championship. now with the signing of Jamison it puts the stamp on it for him staying there

I do think that though that he only signs a 3-4 year extension type..making the Cavs stay competitive by having to keep acquiring talent all while he is still in his prime

ice grillin you

theres more chance he becomes a net than a knick altho neither would suprise
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

PhillyPhreak54

The Rocket fans down here are hating this move and I can't figure it out. They are mostly pissed because Carl Landry is leaving. But they are getting a legit scorer and are pissed.

DH

Lebron to the Nets now has more legs than people think with the Russian cashcow buying the team. I'd still be shocked if he leaves Cleveland.

Tyrus Thomas to the Bobcats..

DH

Nets officially move to Newark for 2 years while Brooklyn arena is built.

The BIGSTUD

Gonna be hilarious when all the big name FAs re-sign with their own teams. So many fans of these teams will be disappointed. Except Bosh, I think he moves. But I think Wade and Lebron stay put.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Sgt PSN

bosh definitely goes.  no doubt about that. 

Rome

Why the farg would Lebron play in Jersey when he can play in the mecca of basketball?

Jesus... he might as well stay in Cleveland if Jersey (or even Brooklyn) is the alternative.