The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

for rome, munson and the rest of the people who are uncomfortable with the nba's "atmosphere," here are professional hack sports writer rick reillys non-tattooed all stars

FIRST STRING

F -- Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City

F -- Dirk Nowitzki, Dallas

C -- Dwight Howard, Orlando

G -- Dwyane Wade, Miami

G -- Steve Nash, Phoenix

RESERVE

F -- Pau Gasol, Los Angeles

COMMISSIONER

David Stern

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

bullets mavs completed their trade

IF the bullets can get agent zeros contract voided they are incredibly set up for this summers bonanza...now i dont know if they can attract any of the big names this summer but they are in perfect position to do so...imo they would be better to wait until 2011 when durant who is a local kid becomes a free agent and bring him home
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Shut the farg up fatso that's what the sixers are supposed to try and do
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

ok, so i'm watching the dunk contest because there ain't shtein on tv and the kid from toronto that won the dunk in yesterday just did a dunk where some dude stood in front of him on the baseline and ran towards the basket and then tossed the ball off the side of the backboard and the guy ran in behind him, caught it off the side of the backboard and did a half assed tomahawk and every judge immediately showed a 10 for their scores. 

why?  because some dude who wasn't dunking was able to bounce a ball off the side of the backboard?  the dunk itself was weak as anything.  the most difficult part of it was the pass.  i need to just turn on pbs or something because watching this thing is pissing me off.  not to mention that i'm sick of watching nate robinson try each dunk like 10x

MDS

Hope you saw the phillyiest stillupfront's mom this side of sheed wallace yo boi flip murray get a little pub

Boy is as north philly as po lice tape

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 13, 2010, 10:36:50 PM
ok, so i'm watching the dunk contest because there ain't shtein on tv and the kid from toronto that won the dunk in yesterday just did a dunk where some dude stood in front of him on the baseline and ran towards the basket and then tossed the ball off the side of the backboard and the guy ran in behind him, caught it off the side of the backboard and did a half assed tomahawk and every judge immediately showed a 10 for their scores. 

why?  because some dude who wasn't dunking was able to bounce a ball off the side of the backboard?  the dunk itself was weak as anything.  the most difficult part of it was the pass.  i need to just turn on pbs or something because watching this thing is pissing me off.  not to mention that i'm sick of watching nate robinson try each dunk like 10x

i missed the specific dunk youre talking about but this in general has been just awful

shannon browns second dunk was pathetic and it got one of the highest scores of the first round

wow just as im typing this i have to say nate dogg just went nice

Sgt PSN

yeah, robinsons off the backboard, reverse was nice.  very nice.  even better that he did it right on the first try. 

i think that other kid tried to go from the freethrow line and when he failed miserably, opted to take about 2 steps beyond it on the next try. 

MDS

I guess since flip aint be from pg county he's just another chocolate face to you son

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 13, 2010, 10:48:05 PM
yeah, robinsons off the backboard, reverse was nice.  very nice.  even better that he did it right on the first try. 

i think that other kid tried to go from the freethrow line and when he failed miserably, opted to take about 2 steps beyond it on the next try. 

i dont have the sound on are they actually taking text votes to determine the winner?...how gay is that

and how is this even close...derozen was hideous

Quote from: KDS on February 13, 2010, 10:49:33 PM
I guess since flip aint be from pg county he's just another chocolate face to you son

wow someone had some wine coolers tonight

Sgt PSN

put down the bartles and james dookie. 

ice grillin you

Sgt PSN

me and igy are thinking alike.  fml. 

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 13, 2010, 10:52:40 PM

i dont have the sound on are they actually taking text votes to determine the winner?...how gay is that

yes, they are.  i have the volume on, but turned down a bit so i can't say for certain, but i'm pretty sure i heard her say something about this being the 3rd yr that they've done that now. 

MDS

Rum and cokes taste like nutsack

Sgt PSN