The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

BigEd76

STAPLES Center gets the 2011 All-Star game again.  They just had it 5 years ago...

hbionic

I hate all all-star games...but I may be interested in going to that one.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

MDS

Quote from: BigEd76 on June 07, 2009, 02:39:57 PM
STAPLES Center gets the 2011 All-Star game again.  They just had it 5 years ago...

jesus ed you want the game in oklahoma city? events like that (super bowl too) should rotate among three or four cities that people want to go to. aint no one want to hit up detroit or minneapolis or farging st louis for all star game.

la, new orleans, dallas, ny, miami, chicago and maybe philly. that it, thats the list.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

dallas?  DALLAS?  who the fargk wants to go there?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Geowhizzer

MDS loves him some cow tipping.

MDS

dallas be hoppin yo

aint my thing to do but the nba all star game is the black superbowl. it needs a good black party scene to be on the proper. dallas has this. as does atlanta, but atlanta sucks sloppy icehole.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

lol...you equate texas and black people together

jesus

phoenix >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dallas when it comes to an all star game...add orlando in there as well....half tghe player in the league live in the area anyway

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

26% chocolate plus the giant stadium thats all you need to know

ice grillin you

no

ill even go san antonio over dallas

superbowl yes....basketball no

MDS

super bowl = miami, san diego and new orleans only. i would justify la even though they dont have a team and nyc because its nyc and despite the cold weather but the nfl wont. thats it, thats the list.

BigEd76

How about Boston?  They haven't hosted it since 1964.  Give them one before putting it in LA that soon, that's all.  Even Chicago hasn't had one at the new stadium yet...

ice grillin you

boston should be tossed into the atlantic much less get some sort of all star game...in fact other than MA i cant think of a city that less deserves an all star game

BigEd76

Portland
Memphis
Toronto
Milwaukee
Indiana
Sacramento