The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

Quote from: Rome on May 17, 2009, 11:32:56 PM
The Magic won't win a game against Cleveland.

Good call.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Rome

They definitely won't win one against L.A.

;)

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

phattymatty

i have been doing some serious research over the last few weeks and have finally come to a conclusion:

Lamar Odom is an anagram for DOOM ALARM. 

reese125

There might be some heads in here who havent seen much of Ricky Rubio, this years most likely 2nd pick in the draft.

If you dont know who he is, I think this is the best 7 minute highlight you'll probably find of what he has the potential to do in the nba. Its not jump out of the arena, raining shots left and right, but the fact that he is so young and has this kind of vision with precise passing is scary. The way he moves and finishes around the basket, in transition specifically, mimics that of Steve Nash.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQvpwR8-Pck&feature=related

SD_Eagle5

I'm glad the Sixers don't have the 2nd pick because he's gonna be a huge bust. Even if he does eventually develop he's a project player that's gonna take 3-4 to transition to the NBA...and I don't care what he did against NBA players because there's a huge difference in style of play and game.

reese125

wow

at 18 yrs old SD, thats fine to a gm if he needs a couple years to fully feel the game. What do you think some high school cats did when they jumped to the pros... make the all-star team first year?

ice grillin you

no way hes a bust...hes probably not steve nash but at worst hes jose calderon
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

there have been rumblings about the Sixers trying to move up to that pick to take him.  i want it to happen just to ruin SD's day.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SunMo on June 03, 2009, 08:55:01 AM
there have been rumblings about the Sixers trying to move up to that pick to take him.  i want it to happen just to ruin SD's day.

be even better if they traded thad for it

reese125

I think the rumblings that are going on, more situational than anything, is the #17 and Speights for Rubio because of the log jam at PF, and the need for inside help for Memphis

problem is the sixers arent overly concerned about a pure pg at this point from what Im reading and according to Jordans plans with this princeton offense. hes already said you dont need a pure pg  to run it. they might be more interested in a combo guard that can come off the high pick and roll and hit a jumper through the MLE

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 03, 2009, 08:57:45 AM
Quote from: SunMo on June 03, 2009, 08:55:01 AM

be even better if they traded thad for it

lol

reese125

you laugh, but one of those heads have to go

it makes no sense at all to have both Iggy and Thad on the floor at the same time, who play the same position and  need starter minutes...and I already know your answer

ice grillin you

Quote from: reese125 on June 03, 2009, 09:36:18 AM
you laugh, but one of those heads have to go

it makes no sense at all to have both Iggy and Thad on the floor at the same time, who both need starter minutes

shut up douchebag

reese125

shut your farging chubby lips up

you'll hear me, like it and learn something in the process