The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

congrats to me for turning the game off almost immediately before lebron took over
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Feva

Quote from: SunMo on June 01, 2007, 07:08:14 AM
congrats to me for turning the game off almost immediately before lebron took over

and me for going to bed at hafltime.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Rome

I drifted off sometime in the fourth quarter.  When I woke up the game was over.

Idiot.   :-D

ice grillin you

haha its the curse of webber

i bet detroit wished it had ben wallace last night when it couldnt guard the front of the rim and had non existent help defense when lebron beat his man...how do you give up multiple uncontested dunks in the overtime of a playoff nba game
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Feva

Quote from: ice grillin you link=topic=12745.msg527073#msg527073how do you give up multiple uncontested dunks in the overtime of a playoff nba game

Exactly... you simply have to knock him on his ass at least one of those times.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 01, 2007, 08:02:06 AM
haha its the curse of webber

i bet detroit wished it had ben wallace last night when it couldnt guard the front of the rim and had non existent help defense when lebron beat his man...how do you give up multiple uncontested dunks in the overtime of a playoff nba game

I'm pretty sure Detroit's been wishing they had Big Ben since the beginning of the season. 

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: phattymatty on June 01, 2007, 12:30:20 AM
yes i've been drinking for hours, but he was ridiculous.  amazing even.
So why aren't you drunk tyap0phng
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

the nba finals are watchable

also, haha cwebb
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Rome

I hope the Magic use every legal remedy at their disposal to break that son of a bitch.

:-D

Rome

phattymatty

Diomedes

I don't know who those two dorks are, but that photo is only gonna get better with time.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

ice grillin you

ron jeremy vs cambell scott
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous