i had to flip the script for a while

shell be back
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

I am anxiuosly awaiting her return.

mahalo
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 22, 2006, 03:28:37 PM
eff them roos...im a vans man

Somehow I had you as more of a BK wearer.

Feva

Quote from: rjs246 on June 22, 2006, 03:32:43 PM
Quote from: EagleFeva on June 22, 2006, 02:51:54 PM
I'm so numb to the shtein with the Knicks at this point... it ain't even funny. The way this team is right now... you could have Jesus himself on the sidelines coaching and they'd still be terrible.

The bright side to this is that Isiah moving into the HC spot is the 1st step to him getting removed from the franchise.

Loved Isiah, the player... can't stand Isiah, the GM/coach. As we speak... he's doing a better job building the Bulls than he is the Knicks.

Wait a minute. Are you telling me that the Knicks still have fans? Wow.

Through the thick and the thin, man... and we're talking "LASIK eye surgery" thin right about now.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Feva

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 22, 2006, 03:17:54 PM
ha...mos def

open toed shoes on guys is friggin awful...possible exception for flip flops that are only worn to walk to a public shower/bathroom...at college for example

i wear sneakers AND socks to the beach....my girl almost wont go on the beach with me she gets so embarrassed

My feets is way too beautiful to keep cooped up in socks and sneakers all day, every day.  I gotta rock the sandals every now and then.  :yay
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PoopyfaceMcGee

I rock sandals more and more every year.  It's too damn hot here in the south.

Feva

You got that shtein right. Got to 96 down here today.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Socks and shoes to the beach? I hate sandals but I'll wear them to the beach. That's about the only time.

Know what I really, really hate?

The Romes who wear flip-flops with jeans and a collared shirt with the collar popped.

Is there anything gayer?

that is incredibly accurate.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 23, 2006, 02:09:00 AM
Socks and shoes to the beach? I hate sandals but I'll wear them to the beach. That's about the only time.

The Romes who wear flip-flops with jeans and a collared shirt with the collar popped.

Is there anything gayer?

I never wear scandals or flip-flops of any kind.

Mainly because I have never seen any available in a size-15.  :paranoid

ice grillin you

Is there anything gayer?

yes....the same guy with sandals a visor and a tight ass seashell necklace
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Wingspan

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 23, 2006, 02:09:00 AM

Is there anything gayer?

the only thing i can think of is using "that is incredibly accurate"

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

reese125

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzeAcPik4_s&search=James%20White

show you guys the next slam dunk champion for 2006-2007...remember the name...Cinnci's--James "Flight" White

Lakers are very interested in him @ #26