The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

and also, who the f wears a turtleneck in june?  or ever for that matter.

Susquehanna Birder

No different that wearing shorts, a tee shirt, and a tuque in the middle of summer, I guess.

ice grillin you

and sandals

id rock a MOCK turtle before i ever even looked at a pair of sandals
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Feva

Quote from: phattymatty on June 22, 2006, 01:37:08 PM
seriously, LB has one of the greatest financial minds in the history of sports.

i can't believe that isiah hired isiah.  like everyone didn't already know this was gonna happen.  what a joke of a franchise at the moment.

I'm so numb to the shtein with the Knicks at this point... it ain't even funny.  The way this team is right now... you could have Jesus himself on the sidelines coaching and they'd still be terrible.

The bright side to this is that Isiah moving into the HC spot is the 1st step to him getting removed from the franchise.

Loved Isiah, the player... can't stand Isiah, the GM/coach.  As we speak... he's doing a better job building the Bulls than he is the Knicks.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

phattymatty

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 22, 2006, 02:44:30 PM
and sandals

id rock a MOCK turtle before i ever even looked at a pair of sandals

don't get me started.  thats the only thing i hate more than turtlenecks.  especially the ones with all the straps and shtein.  those dudes should off themselves.

ice grillin you

ha...mos def

open toed shoes on guys is friggin awful...possible exception for flip flops that are only worn to walk to a public shower/bathroom...at college for example

i wear sneakers AND socks to the beach....my girl almost wont go on the beach with me she gets so embarrassed

reese125

cmon IGY, take your Roos with the straps off before you hit the sand for the love of..

ice grillin you

eff them roos...im a vans man

reese125

dont know how you can rock those...you feel like your walking directly on the pavement, with not a lick of support.

My dogs need the Shocks

rjs246

Quote from: EagleFeva on June 22, 2006, 02:51:54 PM
I'm so numb to the shtein with the Knicks at this point... it ain't even funny. The way this team is right now... you could have Jesus himself on the sidelines coaching and they'd still be terrible.

The bright side to this is that Isiah moving into the HC spot is the 1st step to him getting removed from the franchise.

Loved Isiah, the player... can't stand Isiah, the GM/coach. As we speak... he's doing a better job building the Bulls than he is the Knicks.

Wait a minute. Are you telling me that the Knicks still have fans? Wow.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

dont know how you can rock those...you feel like your walking directly on the pavement, with not a lick of support.

im joking...id beat someone up  if i saw them wearing vans

reese125

:-D :-D :-D lol

and if they had a Depesh Mode jacket with 76 safety pins on the front with a swoop hair do.....?

Wingspan

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 22, 2006, 03:17:54 PM
ha...mos def

open toed shoes on guys is friggin awful...possible exception for flip flops that are only worn to walk to a public shower/bathroom...at college for example

i wear sneakers AND socks to the beach....my girl almost wont go on the beach with me she gets so embarrassed

i used to be anti sandal on guys...but i bought a pair a year ago...and they are comfortable as hell in the summer.

stop staring at my toes...toe lover.

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

ice grillin you

stop staring at my toes...toe lover.

ewwwwwww

Don Ho

IGY,

What happened to your pix of the hot little korean soccer chick?  Schwing!!!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.