The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reese125

amazing what he did with that team. Instilled young hard players who were willing to play HIS way. You think the Sixers could........never mind

MDS

Glenn Robinson and Jerry Stackhouse could win NBA titles in back to back seasons. I kid you not.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

why would you lump stack in with dog

stack is a solid player that swallowed his pride and turned himself into a great role player for the betterment of his team and his career...whereas the difference btwn dog and a bucket of shtein is the bucket
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

Van Horn too.....unless Raja Bell wins it instead....

reese125

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 24, 2006, 04:49:20 PM
why would you lump stack in with dog

stack is a solid player that swallowed his pride and turned himself into a great role player for the betterment of his team and his career...whereas the difference btwn dog and a bucket of shtein is the bucket

he didnt have that much pride to swallow. when you havent started in 3 years because of injury, you realize yout not the focal point anymore...other guys are better than you

ice grillin you

he didnt have that much pride to swallow. when you havent started in 3 years because of injury, you realize yout not the focal point anymore...other guys are better than you

look over your head and youll see my point

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagles76ersFan

Quote from: BigEd76 on May 24, 2006, 04:50:40 PM
Van Horn too.....unless Raja Bell wins it instead....

I'm not 'rooting' for anyone, but if someone has to win I hope it's KVH and the Mavs. They deserve it anyways, especially after having to beat both the defending champs and the refs (who were atrociously in the Spurs' favor and allowed them back into this game) on the road, giving up a 20 point lead, getting it back, then closing it out in Game 7. Plus, I kinda like Cuban. I still think he is a tool and all, but he's commited to winning, even if he is borderline retarded.

I still like Bell too. So basically, I hope either the Mavs or Suns win.

MDS

I'm still dumbfounded as to why you are a KVH fan. The guy is a loser, literally. He's soft, he can't handle pressure and any type of physical coverage. He was a total dog here, and in fact, as literally traded for the single biggest dog this side of Derrick Coleman (glenn robinson). I even know where he used to live, his house is gay.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

reese125

look over your head and youll see my point

oh I see your point guy, and i wasnt disputing it....just taggin along

BigEd76

The Heat and Mavericks lead their series 2-1

mcnabbmvp

The Heat take a 3-1 commanding lead against the pistons.
"One thing in the NFL, it's not the team with the best players (that wins). It's the team that plays the best as a team." - Corey Simon,DT EAGLES

reese125

even though Wade is a scoring monster, its amazing what Shaq does to a team

BigEd76

"New" Bucks logo and color (purple replaced with red):

PhillyPhreak54

The deer logo is about as intimidating as a Dolphin or a Cardinal.

Extremely gay. Gayest logo in all of sports.

PoopyfaceMcGee

The Calgary Flames would say otherwise.