The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

isiah is going to take over, too. i would feel bad for any fan base who is subjected to something like this, except for those in new york, boston and los angeles. so farg new york. they deserve it.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Feva

Quote from: hunt on May 14, 2006, 10:20:59 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2444469

i guess the knicks don't believe in playing the right way.

I'm numb to all this shtein by now.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

reese125

apparently Dolan was on vacation when the Pistons became a dynasty the past 3 years. Brown made those mediocre players into superstars--started by grooming a traveled PG in Billups and showing the rest of the players how to play ball the right way.

Dolan cant see that you need to get rid of the selfish players who think they are too hard to learn team ball, and replace them with players who have the patience and heart to win the right way.

He should fire Isiah...then fire himself for such stupidity

PhillyPhreak54

Ha. :-D :-D

Benedict Larry is a tool. And so is Zeke for hiring him. And Dolan is the biggest douche for hiring the both of those losers.

BigEd76

Miami wins the series 4-1 vs NJ

MDS

youre all probably sleeping, but this game between la and phoenix is sick. into the 2nd ot, its almost 2am

The BIGSTUD

Suns win. Great game. Why couldn't Raja Bell play like this for the Sixers?
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

BigEd76

Sucks for LA.  They were 1 second away from a 3-2 lead, but Ewing couldn't foul Bell in that situation...

phattymatty

i passed out in thefourth quarter of that game. i'm gonna be a clipper fan fo he rest of the playoffs.  that series is one of the most fun to watch in a long time.

phillymic2000

At this point in his career, L. James is the best I've ever seen. :o

phattymatty

agreed, he's like 22 and makes NBA players look like high schoolers.

on another note, i watched donyell marshall and rasheed wallace play against each other in high school.  i was in like 6th grade.  shtein that makes me feel old.

PhillyGirl

Captions anyone?

"Eat this Guaransheed"
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

The BIGSTUD

Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.