The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Feva

Iguodala let himself get robbed though.  He mailed in his last 2 dunks.  Peope have been doing that between the legs dunk since '97... and he did it TWICE in the finals and the dunk-off.  He should have tried more difficult dunks.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Sgt PSN

I agree that he didn't do anything spectacular on his last dunk, but neither did Robinson.  The only "creative" part about Rob's last dunk was the way that he threw it up there.  And it took him lik 10 minutes to finally get it to go down. 

Iggy easily had 2 of the nicest dunks over the last 10 years.  His second dunk, the one from behind the backboard was absolutely insane. 

Robinson's dunk over Spudd was sick too. 

It's just ashame that some dumbass judge is taking the spotlight away from, what I feel, was a very exciting and entertaining contest. 

PhillyPhreak54

Iggy was flat out ROBBED!

One of those goddamn judges changed his score. When he realized that it would've created another tie he flipped it to a 9 from a 10.

And that little bitchass Nate Robinson had FOURTEEN attempts at his final dunk. Not four. Not five. Not two. FOURFARGINGTEEN.

BOOO.

hunt

that was pure bullshtein...they just wanted the little guy to win because it's a better story.
next year, penalize 1 point for every miss...btw, robinson just missed another dunk.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

hunt

ps....kobe was supporting iggy big time last night.  it made me not hate him as much for a little while.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: EagleFeva on February 19, 2006, 01:12:14 AM
Iguodala let himself get robbed though.  He mailed in his last 2 dunks.  Peope have been doing that between the legs dunk since '97... and he did it TWICE in the finals and the dunk-off.  He should have tried more difficult dunks.

HUH? Iggy's second to last dunk was insane. wtf are you TALKING about?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

You people are upset over the results of a dunking contest.

I repeat, a dunking contest.

rjs... do your thing, bro.

hunt

that was our nba championship!

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on February 19, 2006, 09:48:56 AM

And if Iggy had done terribly, you'd have been the first one posting that he embarrassed the team.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

hunt

he's just pissed they didn't have a wheelchair b-ball game at all-star weekend so grant hill could be the magic's lone representative.

PhillyGirl

hunt

hunt

Rome

Quote from: PhillyGirl on February 19, 2006, 10:37:33 AM
Quote from: Jerome99RIP on February 19, 2006, 09:48:56 AM

And if Iggy had done terribly, you'd have been the first one posting that he embarrassed the team.

How do you figure that?  Have I ever said anything negative about Iguadala on this forum??

Iverson?  Sure.  Iggy??  Not so much.

:-D @ hunt, though.  Grant Hill = worst free agent signing ever.